UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Snow definitely report him,that's horrendous and he mustn't be allowed to frighten other women like this.

RMQ - can you buy stethescopes at Boots/chemists? Vet has suggested I buy one to monitor Daisy's heart beat.

Bitterly cold here,Duncan went ballistic in the park chasing his ball,he loves the cold weather daft dog :wub:

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd report the creep to the police and E-Bay. There is a likelihood that he uses these E-Bay transactions to 'stalk' women.

He needs to be stopped and most importantly your mum needs to feel safe.

:GroupHug: for your mum

Too right! Hope you can persuade your mum to report him.

Don't know if you can buy a steth at Boots but surely you can get one via the net. Or check the Boots site to see if they stock or can get them.

Wispa and I are going to meet Mike and Stevie on the mountain shortly to go on a general rampage and boing-fest :biggrin:

oo a new puter!

Ive got a new laptop, got to be brave and move everything over, one day lol

shadows belly is playing up again. tests show nothings wrong, but shes so thin. I try and give her a bit more food, but she gets dire rear. ive got 5 different completes here, ill get eggs from the farm and do scrambled egg, try that tomorrow

mother gets her results tomorrow morning

shadows belly is playing up again. tests show nothings wrong, but shes so thin. I try and give her a bit more food, but she gets dire rear. ive got 5 different completes here, ill get eggs from the farm and do scrambled egg, try that tomorrow

mother gets her results tomorrow morning

Does Shadow do ok on tripe? It can be hard to keep weight on Como but tripe seems to do the trick. (Just hate the smell.) Best not to feed it every day because it does make them a bit loose but every third day seems to be ok.

Good thoughts for your Mum tomorrow. :GroupHug:

Edited by Spins4me

:wavey:

Hello Marion on your noo computer :flowers:

That creep has sent my mother another suggestive email through ebay mad.gif she is now really freaked out and worried because he has her address and phone number as they were in a transaction - worse still he isn't all that far from her - ok he's not just up the road but certainly within 2 hours drive or less. She's reluctant now to report him to ebay because shes worried that will make things worse. She paid quite a bit for the coat and now says she wont ever wear it because he's made her feel really uncomfortable thinking what he could have done with it before he sent it *ick*. I am fecking fuming at the slimey toad.

:angry: Yak! :wacko: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Jazz

Hope you sleep better tonight Alex :flowers:

Dogs have learned to walk alongside the buggy :wub: :biggrin:

DSC_1298.JPG

Just got off the phone with my mum, she's going to send an email as if she were my dad and tell the guy to stop contacting her, we discussed going to the police but the emails are subtle, he hasnt said anything explicitly sexual, it's the slimey inferences more than anything and his repeated references to how she feels wearing it and the noises it makes *ick ick ick* the emails read as if the guy is not all there - kinda sad in some ways - if they stop now then good, if he persists then shes got a record of telling him to stop and we will report it to both ebay and the police.

:wavey:

Snow, hope your mum's ok :flowers: As everyone else has said, definitely report to the police as well as ebay.

:wub: BabyGem

RMF: I gave in to the pain I was in after Sofy pulled my shoulder and went to the doctors. Was shocked enough to be able to get an appointment the same day but even more shocked when he said he'd do acupuncture there and then :ohmy: He was right, it does hurt more but hopefully will get better quicker :unsure:

:wub: Is BabyGem a MidgetGem :laugh: :wub:

Snow I hope your mum at least reports the guy to ebay and gives him negative feedback. Dirty little sicko :angry:

I am sat here in silver leopardskin tights, a black and purple net tutu skirt, ruffly purple lace blouse, corset and leather fringed waiscoat............not forgetting the purple frilly knickers :ohmy: I've not long got back from burlesque class :biggrin:

Aw little foster gems. Hope she's settling in with you ok Julia. How old is she? Scoobs has put paid to any hopes I had of fostering.

Snow it's a shame your mum won't report that man to the police because he is preying on women and it is very serious. Don't suppose she paid through paypal did she cos she can reverse the transaction. If it was me I'd report him to ebay and the police. It's disgusting and sick. Not that you don't know that already.

Ouch Wendy. Hope the acupuncture helps. :GroupHug:

Jazz does Shadow have severe intolerance to a lot of foods. Remember to wean her off foods and on to other gradually cos swapping around causes them upsets. You probably know that already. :rolleyes:

I'm so tired. Martyn kept me awake half the night again talking in his sleep. Scoobs was really peeved with him and kept moaning as well.

My boss's dad died on Saturday. Feel desperately sorry for him. They're a lovely family and he kept having a little cry.