UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

morning

my rickety old greyhound had a bad turn yesterday and my staff made the decision to send him to forever sleep. I was trying to assure them it was fine and the right thingto do while bawling my eyes out at the same time :mecry:

:GroupHug: to everyone having a bad time. The wi fi here is a little slow and i would be here all day trying to catch up sorry :(

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a fun day yesterday..........NOT. :(

Took the car in to have the crank sensor replaced as the damn thing only started occasionally. Honest, you feel I right idiot sat there turning the engine over and nothing happens, so you wait for 5 mins and have another go etc, etc until it does start.

So off it went to the car hspital to be made better.

Then straight to dentist for temp crown to be removed and a nice new one put in its place. Not too bad (for a change) :rolleyes:

Back home for an hour the off for appointment with my nice councellor, or so I thought. Got the dates mixed up and it should have been monday. Doh! :huh:

Back home again, in the meantime garage calls and car is feeling much better and needs to be bought home. OH and I set off to collect, pay and return.

I leave OH at the garage to bring the heep of junk back, halfway home I got a call saying help, its stopped and won't go. :mad:

Turned back to find him at the roadside with helpers pushing the car onto a car park. Call the garage, can't recover car as no facility to. :mad: :mad: :mad:

At this stage I am getting the hump severely, so I call the RAC, 3 hours it took! Finally very nice RAC man towed said junk heap back to the garage where it remains until the bl**dy thing behaves better.

We got home at 8.30 pm last night, I'm still in a foul mood doing my best not to growl at anyone, not a morning person at the best of times.

I dread to think how much this little lot is going to cost, my crown cost £200! May have to sell my body on the streets to help pay. Don't think I'll get more than a couple of buttons and an old 10p. :biggrin:

:GroupHug: :flowers: For all fugees who are having a carp time at the moment, my problems are so insignificant compared to many others. Just had to have a rant somewhere as all in this house are in hiding.

Morning all

The highlight of which will be visiting the new Waitrose that has opened up nearby,such a scintillating life I lead

oooh I knew I shouldn't of moved, where's that too? Although we are getting a Sainsburies soon its not as posh as Waitrose...

my rickety old greyhound had a bad turn yesterday and my staff made the decision to send him to forever sleep. I was trying to assure them it was fine and the right thingto do

So sorry :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Snow - did your Mum get a response to that email?

Person 1 is talking to me again, sort of. My friends who own my local have said if I need anywhere to escape to HRH and I are more than welcome to come and hide, they will also pop their dog Gyspy upstairs (Gypsy and Scooby hate each other) so HRH can wander about the bar in peace and I can prop up the bar while knowing HRH is ok. I am also thinking about getting a van and converting it into a camper - it means getting rid of the Raspberry (my car) but it also means that if this ever happens again I have an escape route and I am not beholden to anyone. Person 2 is annoying me as they still haven't spoken to the people they said they would speak to - I am fecking not happy about that at all but if I bring it up, I'm nagging :(

Edited by Sarah B

Sorry to all the people having a crappy time at the moment:Grouphug:

We lost one of our Oldies today to a stroke :( Run free Ollie. Our thoughts are with your foster family. :GroupHug:

Am supposed to be grooming at 1pm and am still in my pjs. Best get dressed i suppose.

Ive received a card through the door from Ocado and have a code for £15 off your first shop if anyone is interested. Minimum spend is £60 though.

Edited by lil_angel

Hi all,am still reeling from the news at the vets last night.

Nige Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

my rickety old greyhound had a bad turn yesterday and my staff made the decision to send him to forever sleep. I was trying to assure them it was fine and the right thingto do while bawling my eyes out at the same time mecry.gif

I'm so so sorry Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Oh Di I'm so sorry. :GroupHug:

Nige don't worry if you get tearful in the office. The ladies will understand. It must have come as a heck of a shock and it's not fair :GroupHug:

Hope Nog's physio goes well and he has faith in his leg soon. It must feel weird I guess when it's been so long since he used it. These things do take a toll on you though. :GroupHug:

It's snowing in Lymm and I'm having my lunch.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Nige and Di and Ollie's foster family.

Lizzie, you seem to be under serious gremlin attack, I hope things improve soon. And I think you would raise a lot more than 10p plus 2 buttons :biggrin: but it's a bit cold for hanging around on street corners at present.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Nige and Di and Ollie's foster family.

Lizzie, you seem to be under serious gremlin attack, I hope things improve soon. And I think you would raise a lot more than 10p plus 2 buttons :biggrin: but it's a bit cold for hanging around on street corners at present.

:laugh: :laugh: Owl, your reply has given me a laugh, needed that.

The gremlins have been having a high old time with us, anyone got a gremlin getting rid of apparatus?

It's snowing here again, can't sell me body wearing several layers and long johns. Could attract a strange sort of "client" :unsure: