UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

murtle your inbox is full,tennis balls arrived yesterday,daren't open them as Duncan will go ballistic thinking they are all his :laugh:

Thank you for letting me know you received them!

Aw Duncan, :ohmy: I believe I added a couple of extra balls in the bag, so there must be a couple for him in there!! :wub:

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffy had a TPLO on her left knee yesterday. She is home now and crashed out on her bed snoring her little head off. :wub: Kai is being very good and not bouncing around her in his usual mad GSD way but is lying near her just gazing at her. Very sweet. Not looking forward to keeping the little madam restricted to just being on lead in the garden for the next few weeks. She had her other leg done last year and it was murder trying to stop her from overdoing it. She was stir crazy after a few days. We have babygates everywhere and huge dog beds barricading access to the sofas :laugh:

:angry: I have been told a shedfull of lies. I am fecking fuming angry. But I don't know who's telling them :unsure: I know who I want to beleive, and who I always thought would die ebfore lying to me, but the other person I don't think has any reason to lie like this especially as it will upset their nearest and dearest and they will never, ever trust them again. :unsure:

I really haven't got a clue what to do about it :unsure:

Tiffy had a TPLO on her left knee yesterday. She is home now and crashed out on her bed snoring her little head off. wub.gif Kai is being very good and not bouncing around her in his usual mad GSD way but is lying near her just gazing at her. Very sweet. Not looking forward to keeping the little madam restricted to just being on lead in the garden for the next few weeks. She had her other leg done last year and it was murder trying to stop her from overdoing it. She was stir crazy after a few days. We have babygates everywhere and huge dog beds barricading access to the sofas laugh.gif

I know what you mean - my house has looked like that since last August, boxes and bags of stuff everywhere ready to be picked up and dumped onto the sofa and armchairs whenever we have to leave the room - it only takes a teeny lapse in concentration for Nog to spot it - like the one that happened this afternoon when I cleared the sofa off for my hairdresser to sit down and then I went to go get Nog a chew which took me a whole 30 seconds only to find on my return he was sitting quite happily alongside her on the sofa rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Speaking of hairdressers..... I am now blonde! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Lots of good thoughts for limpy, hoppy dogs! Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif and special put your foot down thoughts for Nog (Should be in his thread, but thought I'd say it whilst I was here wacko.gif rolleyes.gif )

Speaking of hairdressers..... I am now blonde! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

How exciting - but the pics are where? tongue.gif

I want my hair to be blonde again but I can't afford it so I'm stuck with my natural mousy blondey brown nondescipt colour mecry.gif

Just been doing some training with tho boys, and was teaching Finn to touch a target with his paw. He know's touch with his nose so was a little confused at first but very quickly picked it up. He's such a honest dog and tries his hardest for me wub.gif

With Billy I stuck to touching with his nose - he's more sensitive funnily enough and would get upset if I tried to change what he 'knows' wub.gif

I send one to their bed whilst I trained the other, but hey both creep forward when I'm not looking til they are rup close, but never interfere with the other one's training wub.gif

I am home from work and my food shopping is done as I went to Asda on the way home. I have empenadas in the oven for my tea and I bought a bottle of Mojito, which I've never tried before but as I love lime, I thought I'd give it a go. It's nice, but it would be much nicer without the mint. Best not drink too much as I have to do a couple of hours studying tomorrow rolleyes.gif

:angry: I have been told a shedfull of lies. I am fecking fuming angry. But I don't know who's telling them :unsure: I know who I want to beleive, and who I always thought would die ebfore lying to me, but the other person I don't think has any reason to lie like this especially as it will upset their nearest and dearest and they will never, ever trust them again. :unsure:

I really haven't got a clue what to do about it :unsure:

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good at all Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I am home from work and my food shopping is done as I went to Asda on the way home. I have empenadas in the oven for my tea and I bought a bottle of Mojito, which I've never tried before but as I love lime, I thought I'd give it a go. It's nice, but it would be much nicer without the mint. Best not drink too much as I have to do a couple of hours studying tomorrow rolleyes.gif

What on earth are, empenadas ?

Ed is at his folk's tonight, then going to his mates, so I can please myself about tea, I may have some mexican concoction, involving chicken, re-fried beans, gruyer cheese and sour cream, or, I may just have a big slice of bread and butter, who know's biggrin.gif

pish all on the telly tonight.

Aww thanks Murtle,will have a look and see if he deserves another tennis ball to strip the cover off and disintegrate :laugh:

Random ebay question.If you're the highest bid on an item but reserve has not been met will seller still expect payment? Have bid on something that have now decided I don't really want.Oops.

What on earth are, empenadas ?

They are parcels stuffed with spiced mince, yum.

Random ebay question.If you're the highest bid on an item but reserve has not been met will seller still expect payment? Have bid on something that have now decided I don't really want.Oops.

I think (but you might want to check) that if the reserve price has not been met then you aren't obliged to complete the transaction.

I'm stupidly pleased that other Fugee's have the same taste in punk/new wave biggrin.gif. I'm going to "Youtube" The Damned....Dave Vanian wub.gif, I went to see them live a few times, they were very good, seen Siouxsie and the Banshee's too, but they were poop live, Strangler's were excellent.

I love The Damned :biggrin: :biggrin: Never been to see them but would love too.

Sadly Aunty Dot passed away today and i have had a word with god about this, told him enough is enough this week.. and unless he behaves 2010 will have to be cancelled, he promised me never a week like this again :0) so have officially reinstated 2010

Sarah ping me on yahoooo if u wanna chat..

oooooo a lovely cuppa tea yummy

Aww thanks Murtle,will have a look and see if he deserves another tennis ball to strip the cover off and disintegrate :laugh:

What a clever little boy!

No, unless the reserve is met it's not considered sold.

xxx

Empenadas sound like an animal in Dr Doolittle :laugh:

Celeste - don't forget from Pop Star to Opera Star is on later :flowers: you'll have to listen to thrashing guitars until then.

I am ignoring Nige's remark. I was far too :cool: to go and see the Alarm.

Sarah :GroupHug:

I'm fed up of not sleeping properly, I've been beyond tired today tis not on :angry:

Edited by chickentikka

Evening

Had a good day in work and am now rather pleased tis the weekend. :biggrin: We have a load of sheep and at least 1 donkey in the field next door. They literally trundle up to the windows. :laugh: Haven't seen the donkey. Just heard him a braying. :laugh: I'm moving next week as we're getting new desks and are having a shuffle around. So I'm going to be sitting close to one of the lady's I'm working with. Still got some bits to learn on the job I've been doing and a whole other job to learn which I've not had anything to do with yet.

Karen I'm so sorry to hear that Dot has passed on. :GroupHug: You are having such a tough time of it at the moment.

Tiks hope you manage to get a good rest this weekend so you're feeling more refreshed next week. I don't think this weather helps.

Hope Tiffy is doing ok and is a good well when she starts to recover more. :GroupHug: I remember well having a barricaded living room when Sheena had her leg orf to stop her going upstairs and on sofas etc. Things you have to do. Eve you need to show us piccies of your doglets.

Billy & Finn sound like they're having lots of fun. :wub:

I love Eloise by The Damned.

i caught dj sara coxs dog today as he was running away from her dads :rolleyes: not that its at all challenging to catch a basset hound whose idea of running away is a gentle amble :laugh: :wub:

oh and i managed to greatly amuse my hubby last night when he took me to the family planning clinic to arrange removal and replacement of my implant, they asked me where i had the current one fitted,

to which i replied "at my my vets" :laugh: