UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ordered a red SMEG fridge freezer, so thank you for the advice here.

Yes it is all about looks not functionality, yes it is rather a lot more then I ever dreamt of spending on a Fridge/Freezer -but hey, it's all for me and it's my treat so I shall not feel guilty!!!

It is being delivered on the 18th February...and I am very excited. Not that it will go with the tiles and paint so now I need some of Merledogs enthusiasm for interior decorating to get it looking good for the important arrival!!

Mxxx

Oooo ! your getting a red one ! I'm dead jealous jumpy.gif

Ben had his second round of hydro today, he was better, he still made a lot of noise going in, but he didn't have that blind panic look.

What's with people who go on Embarrassing Bodies ?, let's just take a second and think about this, the premise of the programme is that if you are too embarrassed to go to your own GP with your manky knob, then the perfect solution, to spare your blushes in the privacy of an examination room, is to go on national telly and whip out your wanger for million's of stranger's to laugh at shrug.gif, bizarre err.gif...not that I'm complaining, I love it ! biggrin.gif

I have a house with a narrow front hall so could never have a Smeggie fridge.

Celeste you gave me the reminder to download my London Calling cd onto my iPod this morning :flowers:

My sort of RMF or laugh at Tiks thing for the day

I work for the trustees of a big pension scheme and some of them expect to be treated in a suitably deferential manner, however they have learnt that doesn't always happen with me. Anyhow the beeb has contacted us as they are going to be making a documentary about the electricity industry and I had been involved as I do the pensioners magazine and other stuff. I had to rush out an email to one of our trustees who is a pensioner asking some questions and if he wanted to be put forward, then I quipped ....and I was thinking burglary, I don't suppose you have any outstanding charges of bigamy or buggery which would prevent you from appearing on national tv........and just hit send :ohmy: then I realised and have remained in a cold sweat moment ever since and haven't yet had a reply :rolleyes:

What's with people who go on Embarrassing Bodies ?, let's just take a second and think about this, the premise of the programme is that if you are too embarrassed to go to your own GP with your manky knob, then the perfect solution, to spare your blushes in the privacy of an examination room, is to go on national telly and whip out your wanger for million's of stranger's to laugh at

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

, then I quipped ....and I was thinking burglary, I don't suppose you have any outstanding charges of bigamy or buggery which would prevent you from appearing on national tv........and just hit send :ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's with people who go on Embarrassing Bodies ?, let's just take a second and think about this, the premise of the programme is that if you are too embarrassed to go to your own GP with your manky knob, then the perfect solution, to spare your blushes in the privacy of an examination room, is to go on national telly and whip out your wanger for million's of stranger's to laugh at shrug.gif, bizarre err.gif...not that I'm complaining, I love it ! biggrin.gif

My GP told me that all the doctors in our local surgery watch it so they can be prepared for what they'll be seeing in the days following the programme. She said, "I always have young men coming in wanting to show me their penises because they think there's something wrong with them." Then she sighed and shuddered and said, "And I do wish they wouldn't!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Spins4me

Morning :tired:

That progamme makes me feel queasy :sick01: I'll never forget one episode where they showed a close up of a bloke's golf ball sized piles hanging from his hairy arse :sick01: laugh.gif

I don't suppose you have any outstanding charges of bigamy or buggery which would prevent you from appearing on national tv........and just hit send ohmy.gif then I realised and have remained in a cold sweat moment ever since and haven't yet had a reply rolleyes.gif

Ooops ohmy.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Snow is still hanging about but hoping it's gonna disappear today.

RMF : The rash on my neck has spread to under my chin and down between my breasticles. I remembered I did use some cream on it the other day which I hadn't used for ages, so it must be that. The Sudocrem hasn't had any effect, so I need to rethink what I'm going to put on it.

I work for the trustees of a big pension scheme and some of them expect to be treated in a suitably deferential manner, however they have learnt that doesn't always happen with me. Anyhow the beeb has contacted us as they are going to be making a documentary about the electricity industry and I had been involved as I do the pensioners magazine and other stuff. I had to rush out an email to one of our trustees who is a pensioner asking some questions and if he wanted to be put forward, then I quipped ....and I was thinking burglary, I don't suppose you have any outstanding charges of bigamy or buggery which would prevent you from appearing on national tv........and just hit send :ohmy: then I realised and have remained in a cold sweat moment ever since and haven't yet had a reply :rolleyes:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif, Has he replied yet ?

RMF : The rash on my neck has spread to under my chin and down between my breasticles. I remembered I did use some cream on it the other day which I hadn't used for ages, so it must be that. The Sudocrem hasn't had any effect, so I need to rethink what I'm going to put on it.

Try Bio-Oil, you can get it from any chemist, it sorted my rash, but it did take a few days.

just getting ready to take mother for her tests, please think 'all clear' thoughts, thank you xxx

All clear, thought's for your mammy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif....then will you PLEASE take it easy !?tapfoot.gif.

Grey manky day here, ho hum.

Bought the hounds a giant purple fluffy honking octopus, but they have spurned it. unsure.gif

Ingrates! rolleyes.gif

All toys get spurned here, only acceptable items are things we have beachcombed ourselves. We have an interesting collection of fishing floats and bits of rope. Only octopus mine would look at is a deceased real one, nicely dried up and salted.

How big is the purple honking one? Would it look good in the passenger seat of our car?

Morning!  Today has been very stressful so far  :mecry: Our buyers pulled out of buying our house  :angry: :mecry: We also discovered that our buildings and contents insurance is invalid :ohmy: as our house was underpinned 20+ years ago :(  Have had a frantic morning trying to arrange insurance.  Is sorted now, kind of, but was a rather stressful hour during which we had no insurance and it looked like no one would insure us  :wacko:

I now have a demo to do for work.  At 10.00 last night my code wasn't working - previously working code that I didn't think had changed went wonky - any attempts to save new things gave a server error, attempts to update things created new entries, and the delete function reported success but didn't actually do anything  :mellow:   Have managed to get it all working this morning, thankfully! 

Get an anti ith cream from the chemist- E45 anti itch is good.