UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Melf I heard her talking about the dog the other day - why is he not living with her at the moment, is it cos she's pregnant?

i dont think so, snoop comes on his hols presumeably when shes busy with work or is travelling, hes quite ancient now bless him :wub: she also brings him with her when she comes to bolton, her dad owns the beef farm at the top of our road

Sadly Aunty Dot passed away today and i have had a word with god about this, told him enough is enough this week.. and unless he behaves 2010 will have to be cancelled, he promised me never a week like this again :0) so have officially reinstated 2010

Sarah ping me on yahoooo if u wanna chat..

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: I would ping you but OH has taken all thr programmes off the pooter to do stuff so I will try and grab you on FB later :flowers:

Day596_3.jpg

:wub:

I've just ordered a starter pack from Food4Dogs only £10 with free postage, and you get your tenner back with your first proper order, 7 packs of minced meat and one of cubed wild rabbit.

Will go have a looksee at that :)

Thankyou everyone for the :GroupHug: - basically Person 1 is saying one thing while Person 2 is saying something totally different. The problem is I want to beleive P2, and in any other circumstances I would immediately as P2 would die rather than lie to me, however P1 is going to push their nearest and dearest away from them if they are lying - they have been found out already if they are lying at it will all kick off something horrible :( I have a lot of contact with both people. If it turns out that P2 is lying then I will be moving away from the area - I will lose everything apart from Scooby and my car. If P1 is lying then a lot of peoples (including mine) will be hell from now on and I very well may wish I had moved anyway. I really don't know what to do. How do I know who is lying? :(

Afternoon

Lovely sunny day here and a lot warmer. Had a good lie in this morning so feel better for it. Off to town this afternoon.

Val didn't know you were working. Hope you're enjoying the job :flowers:

Wiggle & Sofy are adorable :wub:

Alex have you had your exam results through. Hope it's gone well but I'm pretty sure it has. :flowers:

Sarahb I'm afraid I've no idea as I don't know what the problem is but I hope you get to the bottom of it very soon. If it involves others maybe they can help you eek out the truth. :GroupHug:

Michelle - thanks for asking, I managed to scrape a pass flowers.gif That's 7 down, 8 to go starting with more studying this afternoon for an exam on 8th March (I don't want to leave it until the last minute and then panic like I normally do, so am starting early).

It's a beautiful sunny day here, had a lovely long walk with the dogs and am sitting here with the patio doors open. I found some of my motivation from somewhere and have hoovered and dusted. Just had lunch so studying will commence soon.

My mum has had a very odd email from a seller on ebay she bought a coat off ....

Dear xxxxxxx

Good Evening xxxx .Thanks for your email .As a

lady ,can i ask what you like about the patent

style

of coat ,as i know some ladies dont like the

drawing attention to ones self .My only real true

love of my life ,died many years ago ,and my

latest relationship turned to friends only because

of my liking of patent rainwear .I wear designer

clothing as a rule ,but just love the patent style

coats .Do you own any other Dennis Basso creations

? if so are they value for money ? they are

expensive on TV i know that much ?

My mother is ill with various ilnesses to contend

with .Cancer , some bones /spine disease ,and high

blood pressure .My father had a large cancerous

lump removed from his leg ,and i worry about him

,and all i would love in this life is a young lady

,like yourself ,who loves the nicer things in life

,and likes to wear what you have purchased ,

without me having to ask if she likes the stand

out type rainwear .Maybe one day both my parents

will be free of illness ,and ill find comfort in

that ,rather than opening up to you whom i dont

even know ?

Please tell me what you thought of the coat when

you tried it on and heard the nice noise it makes

when you move .Its a lovely coat xxxx ,and im

sure youll love it .

All my best .

Carl.

She was a bit weirded out - no flipping wonder!! Thats a highly inappropriate email to be sending anyone let alone someone who only bought a flipping coat off you ffs! Thakfully I have managed to make her see the funny side and hubby has helped by saying we'll be calling her "kinky nan" from now on... laugh.gif but more seriously - thats really NOT the kind of email you expect to get from a seller on ebay nor is it the kind of email you want to see being sent to your mother wacko.gif

My mum has had a very odd email from a seller on ebay she bought a coat off ....

Dear xxxxxxx

Good Evening xxxx .Thanks for your email .As a

lady ,can i ask what you like about the patent

style

of coat ,as i know some ladies dont like the

drawing attention to ones self .My only real true

love of my life ,died many years ago ,and my

latest relationship turned to friends only because

of my liking of patent rainwear .I wear designer

clothing as a rule ,but just love the patent style

coats .Do you own any other Dennis Basso creations

? if so are they value for money ? they are

expensive on TV i know that much ?

My mother is ill with various ilnesses to contend

with .Cancer , some bones /spine disease ,and high

blood pressure .My father had a large cancerous

lump removed from his leg ,and i worry about him

,and all i would love in this life is a young lady

,like yourself ,who loves the nicer things in life

,and likes to wear what you have purchased ,

without me having to ask if she likes the stand

out type rainwear .Maybe one day both my parents

will be free of illness ,and ill find comfort in

that ,rather than opening up to you whom i dont

even know ?

Please tell me what you thought of the coat when

you tried it on and heard the nice noise it makes

when you move .Its a lovely coat xxxx ,and im

sure youll love it .

All my best .

Carl.

She was a bit weirded out - no flipping wonder!! Thats a highly inappropriate email to be sending anyone let alone someone who only bought a flipping coat off you ffs! Thakfully I have managed to make her see the funny side and hubby has helped by saying we'll be calling her "kinky nan" from now on... laugh.gif but more seriously - thats really NOT the kind of email you expect to get from a seller on ebay nor is it the kind of email you want to see being sent to your mother wacko.gif

:ohmy: :ohmy: he sounds a bit of a perv to me :unsure: glad you could make your mum see the funny side but i agree totally inappropiate.... made me chcukle about the bit where he says about the noise it makes :laugh:

Indeed Snowy one biggrin.gif and ohmy.gif for pervy patent leather fetishist. Personally I'd report him to eBay, highly inappropriate.

I am done studying for today - there's only so much leadership theory one can digest in one sitting huh.gif wacko.gif

I am off for a nice bath and then settling down for the rugby :pinkie:

I've had a very successful shopping trip. Finished of all the presents now. Got some more cargo pants from M & S and a fitness DVD.

Went into Lush for the first time.

Big well done on passing your exam Alex. :flowers: I think it does take pressure off if you can start studying earlier rather than trying to cram loads in when your nerves are jangling.

Edited by Jacobean

Although it's stretching the budget and some may think it a bit reckless as we aren't even sure if OH will have a job after April, we've booked a summer holiday to Rhodes! :biggrin: I went into Marks today and bought a tankini and ...a bikini! at my age and slightly (ahem) less than sylph like figure, again a bit reckless, but he's assured me it looks fine. Now I've just got to make sure I don't put on any weight and I do lots of sit ups before mid June!

Sarah...is it possible to get the two people together with you and ask them outright who the heck is telling the truth? or would they both stick to their stories?

Really annoyed that flaming insurance company has sent back the insurance claim for Daisy's referral visit (£893.76) to me saying it can't be paid as the consultant hasn't signed it.So why the hell didn't they post it to his surgery then as his invoice is attached with his address on it.Unlikley now that the cheque will arrive let alone be paid in and cleared before my credit card bill is due :( I had a look and should be able to scrape through but February is a short month as well so it's going to be tight - I get paid per hour.

Took the Ds down to the river near work and Daisy coped brilliantly,walked for 2 hours,had maybe 10 minute break sitting on a tree trunk but she didn't want to sit with me she was pottering around snuffling in the long grass :wub:

SarahB sounds a messy situation and you're caught squarely in the middle,do hope it gets sorted out amicably :GroupHug:

Had a very nasty wormy virus on my laptop earlier, kept looping back to a security page saying I needed to upgrade at $49.95 to repair the 38 found viruses :mad: Eventually cleared it after doing a system restore, so all better again.

Went into work to get a few things done so I'm not too behind when I go back on Tuesday. Then walked Wiggle and Sofy down by the river but hurt my shoulder when Sofy tried to make her escape from the car and I grabbed her. They enjoyed the walk though (photo's on the blog) and I've just watched the rugby :biggrin: :biggrin: Didn't plan to but good to see England win :cool:

Looking forward to Monday - meeting a very lovely Fugee for a walk :biggrin: