UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

For the first time ever I failed to wake up when George started fitting last night. It was Archie growling at him that finally penetrated my sleep and George was already up on his feet, panting heavily and looking at me. I have ALWAYS ALWAYS been there with him thro them and talked to him and stroked him and welcomed him back when he comes out of the seizure. It's made me feel really bad. My poor boy mecry.gif

Marion, don't beat yourself up about it, am sure George :wub: will

forgive you, here have a :GroupHug: :GroupHug: from me

and my lot

RMF 1 I have bought sainsburys red label decaff fairtrade tea

'tis very nice and i will be drinking gallons of the stuff from now on :biggrin:

RMF 2 Only 8 days before am in Swindon training, and then Calne

afterwards..

RMF 2 Only 8 days before am in Swindon training, and then Calne

afterwards..

:unsure:

For the first time ever I failed to wake up when George started fitting last night. It was Archie growling at him that finally penetrated my sleep and George was already up on his feet, panting heavily and looking at me. I have ALWAYS ALWAYS been there with him thro them and talked to him and stroked him and welcomed him back when he comes out of the seizure. It's made me feel really bad. My poor boy mecry.gif

Aww Marion :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Gentle hugs for you both Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif If it's any consolation, he probably doesn't know you're there when he's fitting Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF 1 I have bought sainsburys red label decaff fairtrade tea

'tis very nice and i will be drinking gallons of the stuff from now on biggrin.gif

Decaff tea is just WRONG!!! tongue.gif

Garfy is back at the vets at 16:40.

Only 5 more sleeps then Im running off t'egypt for some sunshine, gossip and 2 weeks of doing nothing, while pretending my 40th birthday isnt happening :laugh:

Lucky you - sunshine & doing nothing! No doubt you'll be getting all the gossip, births deaths and marriages!

RMF My day is as busy as ever but i'm trying to slow down a bit before the weekend

:unsure:

For some reason the rest of my post didnt come through, I am training all day next Saturday

in Swindon, and then going to see my sister who lives in Calne, unless she books a last minute

holiday - (I know we don't always see eye to eye but thats a bit drastic :laugh: :laugh: )

Which she has said she might do.

Decaff tea is just WRONG!!! tongue.gif

Oh no it isn't

(panto season has started early this year)