UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

hello all , having internet issues here so not really able to log on very much

can see facebook via mobile and email so if any one needs Mark or I that would be a better option

was very saddened to read the news about Lesley and shall light some oil lamps at the temple next time I am passing

Everything is frosty here, I wonder whether I can get out of the village. Fairly dry yesterday so I think the main road *should* be navigable with care...

We'd recorded that series of 10 minute silent films that was on over Christmas, but hadn't got round to watching them till last night. The first three were great, but the last one 'Dog Alone' OMG I was in absolute floods of tears by about the 4-minute mark and had to go to bed afterwards. It was about a gorgeous lurcher who was alone in a station, and it made me think of Az being dumped. :mecry:

It did have a happy ending so Mark couldn't understand why I got so upset. Men! :laugh:

I have put more food out for the birds and squirrels. There is a squirrel eating my nuts as I typewub.gif

A couple of the five plants I bought yesterday have perked up, it's touch and go with the other three. I stood them in lots of water yesterday and this morning I found some plant reviver liquid in the greenhouse, so have given them some of that. Some 'get well ickle plants' thoughts might help them flowers.gif

Edited by merledogs

Squirrel is still stuffing himself, he'll be waddling off to his tree at this rate laugh.gif

I made some smoked salmon dog treats this morning, only instead of rolling out the mixture and cutting it into shapes, I just mixed it in the bowl and then spread it onto a baking sheet (so it came out like a sort of flapjack) and then once it was baked, I used a pizza cutter to cut it. Much less messy and a lot quicker to do (and the dogs don't mind which way it comes).

Morning :huh:

Went to my mate's 30th birthday party over the road last night.I may have a slight headache this morning.Fun night though.

World's gone all white here too.Snow started with a vengeance last night,couldn't believe how quickly it came down and covered the ground.

Not the one I think it is? unsure.gif If it is, he must think you've got a very short memory!

Yes the very same :rolleyes: Considering I was 'lucky he ever went out with me as I'd been out with a black guy' I think it's his memory that's obviously extremely poor :laugh:

How about a baby sling, like this, I had one for Daisy when she was too wee to walk far, they are big enough that she could lie down, and they take the weight of a toddler so could easily manage a BT, you can get very good cheaper ones on E Bay.

Thanks for that,what a great idea,will try Freecycle as well.

Supposed to be going to Burnham-on-Sea for a Terrier meet up but forecast is for snow so still debating whether to go or not.