UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Morning all :)

Sarah you have to get yer own place together :biggrin: then i can come and visit :biggrin:

I really, really wish we could, but unless we win the lottery so we can build a bug shed at any new place there is just no chance :(

Oh, and I am a (step)grandma at last, baby Matilda finally arrived.

:partytime: Congratulations!

RMF Tesco in St Mellons, Cardiff has banned people from doing their shopping in PJs or nighties :wacko:

Why? Surely as long as all wibbly bits are covered it shouldn't matter what people wear :wacko:

I am wibbling a bit - have an appointment at the Rheumatics hospital in Bath on Monday afternoon - that means getting a train as parking apparently is a nightmare. Got a friend coming with me though to make sure I don't get on the wrong train/get lost/stay wibbling in the nearest pub. :crazy1zhelp:

Picked up a new seat protection/sling thing from Lidls and also 2 of these blankets which are lovely,double sided,very very soft and washable.Will use them in the car I think.Took Ds to a park next to Lidls which leads onto another of Taunton's lovely wide open cycle paths/footpaths/nature reserves.Had a very pleasant walk somewhat marred by Daisy screaming at a cat who had the temerity to just sit and look at her on the opposite stream bank,much to her intense annoyance :laugh:

Jules congratulions :partytime:

RMF : I have waded through well over 100 emails this morning wacko.gif and everyone expects me to drop what I'm doing and answer their queries as soon as I walk through the door. It would have helped if I hadn't left my laptop at home and had to go back for it rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

I can't wait for hometime and at least it's Friday tomorrow!

After 5 months it's amazing how something as minor as Nog no longer having to be on any meds unless his leg gets a bit sore can seem like a huge huge cause for celebration and how happy I am at not having to play hide the pharmacy worth of pills three times a day every day any longer biggrin.gif

We now have goals which seem acheivable and dare I say it I think I might just be glimpsing the light at the end of the long long loooong dark tunnel - 5 more weekly visits for dressing changes just to give the bones time to strengthen, 1 more xray and fingers crossed we move onto either hydro/physio if it's needed and with any luck come April he will be off lead and back on the bed biggrin.gif

OH has invited some financial advisory type person from the bank to come to the house today and discuss financial stuff. Bit of a larf as we don't have enough finances to discuss. I've spent all morning cleaning dog slobber and hair off everything and I'm knackered now.

What's wrong with meeting at the bank?

I got my Missy back from the vets today after her TTA that was the longest 4 days 3 nites of my life but she is home and have eating drinking and checking nothing had has moved is fast asleep! hooray although she looks a bit like a raggydoll with all her hair missing

100_0512.jpg

100_0518.jpg

just to say the patch is her painkiller is looks like a name taglaugh.gif

OH drinks caffeine free tea - you can get Typhoo and PG tips but he says the nicest is Twinings Everyday decaffeinated.

Waitrose do nice decaffeinated real coffee and instant decaf.

When I was working I got by on loads of coffee and chocolate but now I have a cup of decaf coffee now and again but mainly drink raspberry and echinacea tea or peppermint tea or hot water with a slice of lemon in it. Still eat loads of chocolate though. :D

I have seen the typhoo with no caffiene in it and will get some

headache has nearly gone, not surprising as I usually average maybe

15 cups a day :ohmy:

more on a saturday when I am lounging on the sofa watching back to

back episodes on Discovery/Nat Geo or Shed :laugh:

great news about Nog :wub:

Oh, and I am a (step)grandma at last, baby Matilda finally arrived. OH saw her last night and she's gorgeous :biggrin: :wub:

Congratulations flowers.gif

RMF Tesco in St Mellons, Cardiff has banned people from doing their shopping in PJs or nighties :wacko:

A Tesco with a dress code ! my my, how posh laugh.gif

After 5 months it's amazing how something as minor as Nog no longer having to be on any meds unless his leg gets a bit sore can seem like a huge huge cause for celebration and how happy I am at not having to play hide the pharmacy worth of pills three times a day every day any longer biggrin.gif

We now have goals which seem acheivable and dare I say it I think I might just be glimpsing the light at the end of the long long loooong dark tunnel - 5 more weekly visits for dressing changes just to give the bones time to strengthen, 1 more xray and fingers crossed we move onto either hydro/physio if it's needed and with any luck come April he will be off lead and back on the bed biggrin.gif

That's not minor at all Snow, it's a sure sign he's nearly all better biggrin.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Missy and her baldy bits

Ben's now on Previcox, he's been a bit better today, he was back to trying to get Spud to chase him wub.gif, silly sod know's going for Spud's legs wind's Spud up something shocking, but he'll do a sneaky run up behind him and nibble the back of his legs laugh.gif, just so Spud will chase him.

As predicted I'm feeling like an old manky dish cloth after my early rise tired.gif....roll on infusion day.