Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: Alex

:laugh: @vet wrapped Di

I love pineapple but am allergic to it :(

Ever since I heard the news my eyes have been leaking and

am still using a tissue. Am going to bed now still reeling

from the loss to Lesley's family :GroupHug:

I never met her, or even knew her at all really, only on here, but

she must have been one very special lady for this news to have touched me so deeply. Thinking of her family right now, and the terible sense of loss.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I feel the same, Nige. Always had fun with her on facebook but the nearest I got to meeting her was giving her a wave as she passed through the Wirral on her motorbike on the easter egg run last year :wub:

morning.

my vet wrap is very comfy although Im not sure, when it comes off it wont take a few hairs off my upper arm :laugh: The only disapointment is the bruise. I thought I would have a bruise worthy of the manky body parts thread, and I have one about the size of an old 2p coin :wacko:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Alex, how is Garfy?

He's fine in himself thanks, just got this sore throat which is bothering him flowers.gif

I neeeeed to have a shower, take the mutts out and because I haven't done my food shopping, which I normally do during the week, I have to go buy food. I hate Saturday shopping rolleyes.gif

Morning

..and the cruel Daddy of the day award goes to........

my Hubby George!! :angry: He went out about 6am this morning. I came downstairs about 15 mins ago and opened the conservatory door to let the dogs out.............poor Keira was already out!!! :ohmy: This means the poor soul has been outside for about 3 hours, and it's chilly here today :unsure:

Luckily, Keira doesn't seem to be bothered :wub: but I have already phoned George to make him feel guilty :D

Ever since I heard the news my eyes have been leaking and

am still using a tissue. Am going to bed now still reeling

from the loss to Lesley's family :GroupHug:

I never met her, or even knew her at all really, only on here, but

she must have been one very special lady for this news to have touched me so deeply. Thinking of her family right now, and the terible sense of loss.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

This sums up how i feel as well :GroupHug:

my best friends akita has had a tummy bug for the last couple of days, nothing major just loose stools and sicked up bile twice, or so we thought.

His tummy started to look a bit swollen and so concerned about bloat she asked the vet to have a look at him whilst he was there re bandaging a cut on her horses leg.

palpation of his tummy brought down a huge stomach tumour the size of a small football that was tucked under his ribcage, bloods were done and the results showed his liver and spleen were also affected and not functioning properly.

Sly is to be pts today hes only just five years old and should be in the prime of his life, my friend is in shock, her heart has been ripped out and her world has ended, please keep her and sly in your thoughts today

I am piffed off with ex-oh's who won't take their head out of their bucket of sand for a few minutes... spineless coward :angry:

I think that is ex OH's role Chasta - to pee us off :GroupHug:

Mine pee'd me off royally last week, laying a sob story, and tons of guilt, on me :angry: It wasn't me that decided to go off and find new 'friends' - why should I feel guilty :rolleyes:

Still, the delete button is a wonderful invention :biggrin:

Morning :)

Talking of ex OH's I invited mine round for coffee and to see Jemima.I'd always said I'd let him know how the cats were because he loved them to bits, and well,I felt he needed to see her.At the end of a nice evening of catching up he tried to bloody well kiss me ffs :rolleyes: :angry: Not impressed.I can be friends but no way am I going down that road again!!

In diarrhoea news Humph seems to be a lot better and we had a poop free night :biggrin:

Sly is to be pts today hes only just five years old and should be in the prime of his life, my friend is in shock, her heart has been ripped out and her world has ended, please keep her and sly in your thoughts today

My thoughts are with your friend Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif mecry.gif

Talking of ex OH's I invited mine round for coffee and to see Jemima.I'd always said I'd let him know how the cats were because he loved them to bits, and well,I felt he needed to see her.At the end of a nice evening of catching up he tried to bloody well kiss me ffs rolleyes.gif angry.gif Not impressed.I can be friends but no way am I going down that road again!!

Not the one I think it is? unsure.gif If it is, he must think you've got a very short memory!

RMF : I have been to Morrisons (cos it's the closest supermarket to me) and bought some bargainous plants which were on their last legs. Am hoping to revive them and they are currently sitting in the sink in some water. They are Skimmia Japonica Rubella. They are evergreen and will do for the border at the front of the house.

Skimmia_japonica_Rubella_.jpg

It's such a beautiful day here that I am pootling about doing jobs both in the house and in the garden and the dogs are keeping me company.