UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Funnily enough, Ben seems to be a better tonight after his hydro, I thought he'd have been a bit worse unsure.gif, he's back in his usual spot (slap bang in the middle of the livingroom rug) he'd been lying in the hall or the junk room the past few day's, and he was walking a bit better, he was also more enthusiastic about his walk tonight. I'd already said to Kelly (Griff) that he was walking almost as if his hip was popping in and out unsure.gif, he'd take about four reasonably normal steps, then he'd sort of arch his back a bit and swing his hip forward, all on his right side, which is the worse of the two hips, not even sure if hips do pop in and out.

I'll add Cartrophen to my list tomorrow.

Edited by celeste

Hello all :)

:GroupHug: and :elefant: for those who would like them (not had a chance to catch up)but hope everyything is OK with all the Fugees.

OH's Mum has moved my Furminator and lost it. I am this close from throwing a tizzy fit. She has been moaning about the amount of dog hair on the floor and for the moment there is sod all I can do about it. :bur2: She gave me a rollocking for leaving me things lying around - FFS they were on the grooming tools pile next to the dogs biscuits and dog kibble box....where I was told to put them.....

*takes deep breathes and thinks of running waters, rustling leaves...*

:jealous:

Sarah you have to get yer own place together :biggrin: then i can come and visit :biggrin: i dont know where my furminator is either lol..

Found the perfect dog bed... after wasting loads on other products, beds, cushions etc and spent a fortune.. I have found one that all the dogs love and wont shift their lardy butts from it..

Went into tescos other day and bought this like lilo bed but its really strong material and bouncy and is as thick as a mattress.. attacked to it is a sleeping bag, great for camping.. butttttt we blew it up and that was the last of it, the dogs have hogged it.. we threw a duvet over it and its in spare room and they love it.. better than a dog bed.. and for a change all the dogs share it and snuggle up.. :laugh: :laugh: best £20 ever..

I was gonna ask if you wet the bed laugh.gif

Morning :tired: I feel carp, just really tired and head/back ache, I suppose it's the anticlimax after the exam. Another one in 6 weeks!

RMF : I had a phone call from the bar at Old Trafford last night after the match angry.gif I answered it with "f*ck off" tongue.gif

I have been up since 5:30 having been woken by a dreadful nightmare - I can't wait for Nog to be allowed to start going off lead at least in the garden as now I'm having nightmares about falling over in the cold and dark when trying to find his poo wacko.gif of all the riddiculous things to have a nightmare about ..... sad.gif

Looks like we were all early birds this morning. I had to be up early to take the car to the garage - so decided that if I was going to have to be awake at 4.00 am, I might as well treat myself to a cooked breakfast at 5.00 am. If I'd known what a busy place it was going to be here, I'd have logged on sooner. :rolleyes:

Meanwhiles, I have just opened a proper work e-mail ........ and been invited to join "Bubbleworld". That soooooooooooooooooooo sums up my life at work at the moment. I can't wait to hear what my work colleagues have to say about it!

Morning. I have had a lie in for once :biggrin:

I need to stay home this morning to wait for chicken medecine arriving so I laid in bed until the ridiculously late time of 7am.

I am way behind on RMFs but I see that Julia Gemstone may be acquiring a baby :wub:

Alex got her exam over with and has probably done much better than she thinks :flowers:

Tikks has been showing her burlesque legs off :laugh:

Ben has had his hydro :wub:

Oh, and I am a (step)grandma at last, baby Matilda finally arrived. OH saw her last night and she's gorgeous :biggrin: :wub:

If they decide to do that in their Western avenue store they will lose alot of custom as the students are well known for nipping over at off hours in their pjs :laugh:

Something in the water here I swear. I now know 7 women (in work) who are pregnant :wacko: and one of the lad's in my old office has just become a dad.

Edited by lil_angel