UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Um weather here is going a bit strange - 10 mins ago the sky was a lovely clear blue, white fluffy clouds and sunshine, hubby left to go to Wales and I nipped to the loo, came back out and the house had gone dark - looked out the window to see a blizzard! The grass was already pure white but the paths were still clear and that was in under 5 mins wacko.gif then it got darker still a really yucky colour kinda reddy purply prethunderstorm colour... there was a clap of thunder and the heavens opened - only it was huge hailstones not rain and now the path has dissapeared under a thick blanket of hail - and we're back to big fat white snow which is settling ontop of the hail wacko.gif

Garfy is going in for some tests on his throat, might be an allergy but vet isn't sure. He's going to have a dental at the same time.

We had Ben, Milly's vet and it was the first time I'd seen him since Milly died, he wasn't aware she'd gone. The past few days she's been on my mind more than usual and I keep bursting into tears. I just miss her so muchmecry.gif

Got home to find Max had dragged my handbag onto the floor, emptied the contents and proceeded to chew everything up angry.gif Thankfully I had my purse on me so at least that was safe.

Funny, I've always found those patches come off people rather too easily. Perhaps the canine version is extra sticky.

I have just had a lovely email from Vicky's permanent foster mum. It's good to know she is settling in OK with some other little dogs.

Alex, Milly was such a special girl, and for some reason she has been very much in my mind today as well. :GroupHug:

When I had my implant out on wedensday night, the nice doctor said i should leave the bandage on for as long as possible to reduce bruising and swelling. Last night and tonight I clingfilmed myself, or at least my arm, to have a shower. Tonight I got the dressing and bandage a big soggy, so I am now re bandaged.... but I only had vet wrap to hand, so Im vet wrapped up :laugh:

Tesco were doing a special offer yesterday an exlarge whole pineapple half price £1.50 - I love pineapple so couldn't resist ... having eaten a huge bowlful I am now reminded why I don't eat fresh cut pineapple very often .... my lips are red raw, my tongue is stinging like hell and my entire mouth is "fizzy" .... but it was yummyyyyyy just have to eat a bit less tomorrow and the day after and the day after that til it's either all gone or I've managed to destroy all the nerve endings in my mouth laugh.gif

Garfy is going in for some tests on his throat, might be an allergy but vet isn't sure. He's going to have a dental at the same time.

We had Ben, Milly's vet and it was the first time I'd seen him since Milly died, he wasn't aware she'd gone. The past few days she's been on my mind more than usual and I keep bursting into tears. I just miss her so muchmecry.gif

Good luck at the vets Garfy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

When I have one of my Bridges on my mind, I like to think it's because they are near by, and having a nosey at what I'm up to flowers.gif

Tesco were doing a special offer yesterday an exlarge whole pineapple half price £1.50 - I love pineapple so couldn't resist ... having eaten a huge bowlful I am now reminded why I don't eat fresh cut pineapple very often .... my lips are red raw, my tongue is stinging like hell and my entire mouth is "fizzy" .... but it was yummyyyyyy just have to eat a bit less tomorrow and the day after and the day after that til it's either all gone or I've managed to destroy all the nerve endings in my mouth laugh.gif

I think pineapple is foul horrid stuff, but my friend Harry cooked a whole one in a salt crust, it was one of the most succulent delicious things I've ever had, you don't eat the salt crust of course, that's just to keep all the flavour in.

Ever since I heard the news my eyes have been leaking and

am still using a tissue. Am going to bed now still reeling

from the loss to Lesley's family :GroupHug:

I never met her, or even knew her at all really, only on here, but

she must have been one very special lady for this news to have touched me so deeply. Thinking of her family right now, and the terible sense of loss.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: