UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Oh brilliant stuff Karen. On the refund and change of career. You go for it. :flowers:

Spins I'm wondering if there is a natural remedy you can take to help. Soya milk helps flushes apparently if you can take that. The flushes on there own are terrible without the rest of it. It's upsetting to have such a foul temper that comes from absolutely nowhere so you have my sympathy. Hope you find something that helps and I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled. :GroupHug:

Fingers crossed for Vicky.

Wendy she's beautiful. :wub:

I was hoping that it wasn't but I think it could be. :( I came off HRT about 8-9 months ago. The worst thing then was the return of hot flushes but they were settling down. Everything seems to be back with a vengeance now. Unfortunately my GP won't prescribe HRT and I have to go to the private menopause clinic - quite expensive but it may be worth paying out to prevent me from committing murder. :D

A colleague who suffered from similar found Starflower oil worked for her.

would love to go to USA and do it their tho as they are more advanced.. maybe barking up the wrong tree but hey ho.. its been on my mind a lot recently so have decided to go for it, they can only say no your too old now lol :laugh:

[/quote

There's quite a lot going on here in forensics - the first extraction of DNA from a fingerprint was done here (if that's the right way to describe it) - and it was my son who did it!! Hope you find what you want to do - and tell your OH there's nothing wrong with having a midlife crisis. :laugh:

I was a fingerprints tech for 4 years, and used to go to court and morgue to print people. If I had stayed another year I would have been an expert, but you know what its like when your younger, you want to conquer the world lol..yep britian is a front leader in discovering stuff eg most forces still use the uk system for fingerprinting.. and classification.. but as for advances in technology for it lol well i never saw it in my time, but it was in america.. then went into communications in forces till 96, when i left... oh to be young again and switch back the clock lol :laugh:

Lol hubby has told me to go and do some travelling lol, we have mates in canada and florida and spain and said go and get it out of yer system lol :laugh: :laugh: then the next day I want to do soemthing else.. pmsl :ohmy:

Edited by Cafferysmum

morning all

ive got physio this morning. Its on my hands, they are going to put splints on to see if that will help.

My friends neighbour has died, so im going to help clear the house today. furniture has gone, but the clothes can go to mothers for her charity. when her spare room is full, they bring a van to pick it all up. she loves to do it and gets her out. there is a lovely conservatory set, they dont want much for it. ill see what else there is

ooo a gorgeous cabinet with the original decanters in it

Not read back yet, so :GroupHug: if needed.

Just popped in to say we have an "Announcement" at work at 11.30 am. :rolleyes:

Seeing as 'they' told us in November there would be an "Announcement" in January, I am currently just waiting .................... and trying to persuade myself that I would rather eat a banana than a bar of chocolate!

Morning all, my yearly dip into fugee land :wavey: :rolleyes: I've got a bit of a strange request actually, is it possible to buy dog collars for dolls? No, it's not what you think either! A very nice lady called Ann Shambrook has produced some trailhound figurines and I've ordered one (as a pressie to Allison) that she has painted like Meg, the finishing touch would be the pink collar but a quick google didn't bring any results. She sent me a couple of photos last night now the paint has dried, see what you think and any ideas where I might get a miniature collar?

meg_figurine_ref.jpg

Boiler men are fitting our new boiler.

Feeling slightly conflicted about this. On the one hand, we might actually have reliable heating and hot water biggrin.gif . On the other hand, the 'old' boiler was only just over 4 years old, dratted thing, and has cost a bomb to constantly fix! glare.gif