UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Mum is home :biggrin: Currently catching up with the tv programmes she missed. Louie went mental lol

Lizzie's Barn has flooded again :(

glad your mum is home, :flowers: but so sad for Lizzie's barn :(

And whats wrong with a blind dog?

Nothing as far as I'm concerned. I think they are being a little bit cautious :flowers:

Great pic Sandra :flowers:

Take care Alex, hope you feel a bit better now :flowers:

We woke up to yet another power cut, had a bit of a nightmare getting in touch with people for details of a walk we were due to go on today. No internet, mobile phones needed charging, no hot water etc etc. We managed to go for the walk and E- On were busy digging up the road when we got back. It's good to have power again. :biggrin:

Have been on a guided walk that one of the local ranger groups was hosting. Louie came to be he wasnt overall impressed with the stopping and starting of it lol. Its an area of Cardiff I dont really know that well but fabulous for dog walking so now that I know it we will be having more walks down that way :)

Best of luck to little Vicky :biggrin:

I've been going through the wardrobe, chest of drawers etc flinging out loads of old underwear and clothes and shoving loads into some bags for Help The Aged to collect tomorrow. Some others I've put aside for Oldies & DNB for a car boot.

Picked up 2 boxes of soft toys from Freecycle today for Oldies stall - they were very interested in Oldies Club (I always post a link to website when I respond on Freecycle :wink: ) and have just recently rehomed a lovely ancient deaf Golden Retriever themselves.Took Ds to Burnham-on-Sea for a lovely walk,lots of people on the beach,Daisy had several spells so we didn't walk far,I sat on a log with her and lobbed the ball over and over for Duncan :rolleyes: