UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

afternoon all :wavey: 2 more dogs spayed and given anti Rabies vaccine here this morning and the owners were so grateful and full of thanks

wanted to pass that thanks on to all the people support us because its you that make it happen flowers.gif

my bloody arm aches like buggery from the rabies booster jab I had on Friday and I have a large swelling ( oooh errr missus ) and a very fetching bruise as well . I have another one tommorow so hopefully that one will not cause such a reaction !

Sam, Great news about the dogs being spayed and vaccinated but not so great news about your arms. Any sign of the cat yet? :GroupHug: :flowers:

On the plus side, you might have a lovely photo to put in the Manky thread! :D

Lizzie, congratulations on your new kitchen. :biggrin: Do we get pics?

Alex :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Sounds like you need a break to me. Can you get away for a few days after your exams.

It must be awful at 'The Barn', dreading the changes in weather all the time. There must be something that can be done for them. :(

Dog training again today and with the Head Trainer again. We went for a practical walk again and HT brought his dog along , a neutered male. Como was a much better behaved boy than he was last week BUT he developed a bit of a passion for HT's dog and kept on trying to mount him. :ohmy: :blush02:

HT told us that he's having a lot of new "customers" asking why he doesn't use Cesar Milan's training methods. He was less than complimentary about CS. :thumbsup_anim:

Afternoon

Pleased HT has been putting people straight. With all the publicity for CS it must be difficult to try to turn the tide. Thanks for the link Barb. I'll have a look at that :flowers:

Oh Lizzie new kitchen. Can we see pics please :flowers:

Hope those going for lovely walks enjoy them.

Alex you have been through an awful lot lately and it must be all work and exams. Think a holiday or weekend would do you the world of good. :GroupHug:

Sorry to hear Lizzies Barn is flooded yet again.

Those cargo pants from M & S are indeed comfy. I wore a pair for work on Friday. While we're talking bargains then I also got some cotton long sleeved tops from BHS. Depending on the colour they're £6 or £8 and have some polo necks in cotton for £8 Bit warmer than shirts for work at the mo.

Am no off for a walk with Mr F.

Thanks guys :liebe94: I am going to try and get away with the dogs for a week later in the year, or maybe just have a week off and arrange a few different things, but not doable at the moment. It's my hormones, plus the fact I am working for someone who doesn't appreciate all I do and is holding me back. I have my appraisal next week so am going to make a list of things I want to bring up.

Had a nice long walk with the dogs - we did a different walk and the dogs enjoyed it.

On the plus side, I'm ahead of myself with the studying and have finished the study guide today, so now I can move onto the next step as of tomorrow.

Pleased the studying is going well Alex. Put yourself and your health first before the job. I have learned and found you could be very happy with another company.

Jazz I wouldn't like to say. I tried them on before I bought as I find same size trousers fit differently anyway. I've tried on loads in M & S just lately. Some fit lovely and look ok. Others are too small and some are too big. It must depend on the style?

Lovely pic San. Great detail of the feathering. I haven't got Starlings here.

It is a lovely sunny day and mild.

Edited by Jacobean

Jazz have you looked at adventure type places like exodus or explore - there are many others, but my Mom has used them for holidays so she gets to do what she wants with other people.

Exodus

http://www.exodus.co.uk/

Explore

http://www.explore.co.uk/

can't find the one that I went to Borneo with at the moment, but will look for their details. There are lots of companies that do these sort of trips, so have a think about where you'd like to go and what you'd like to see.

Mxxx