UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

[quote name='Jacobean' date='16 January 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1263646458' post='884343

I've put loads of weight on again but hopefully can now go out running. Any tips for things that work on your bottom half I would be very grateful. Can't do diets cos my top half is thin. Not that I could probably eat a lot of stuff for a diet anyway :rolleyes: I have cut out eating certain things and in moderation. I know it's the menopause.

I saw this http://www.ivillage.co.uk/dietandfitness/wtmngment/healthywt/articles/0,,240_717984,00.html the other day and thought it sounded simple and quite sensible. Haven't tried it though - I'm in the grip of a serious chocolate addiction. :D

Aaargh - my post has doubled in size (a bit like me) and I don't know what to do about it. :ohmy:

Edited by Spins4me

Alex, I hope you are feeling brighter this evening. :GroupHug:

Sandra, how did the homechecks go?

Pickle :wub:

Marge, did you get any info yet?

Today we have been tidying. We went to Argos and bought a cabinet to hide all my camera bags/gear in. :rolleyes: I then felt the need to tidy my magazines on my desk (that I havent yet read) as they are taking over! I can now see my desk top again. :biggrin:

I have also cleared the garden now that the snow has melted and revealed all the poo that was hidden! :laugh:

edited for rubbish spelling

Edited by safneo

Respect Mr Pole, Pickle is growing into one hell of a chunky monkey :wub:

I didn't mean to go into town to shop, just to pay a cheque in, but then I nipped into Wilkinsons and bought suet blocks, fat balls, bird seed and dog chews as I was getting low (and they had 2 for cheap offer so I bought lots). My arms were a bit stretchy, but I needed some brown bread and couldn't be a*sed to do a long detour so popped into M&S, then spotted that they had 'fake baileys' for a fiver so that had to go in as well, ended up my trip with a visit to the green grocers and bought greens and carrots etc for the furries. My arms are really hurty now.

i have lots of info, prices etc. I'm just waiting on the person who's willing to take a blind dog to call me. :unsure:

:wub: Pickle

And whats wrong with a blind dog? :unsure: I had a dog that was blind as a kid and we never treated him any differently, except showing him round the lounge when my mum insisted on having a move round! :rolleyes: Just used to jump him up and down on all the furniture so he knew where the sofa was. :laugh:

I lost a bit of weight and mum put some on so she had to donate her favourite jeans to me and I passed her my favourites that are now too big :laugh: Fair swap in my book!