UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

She sounds just like my Evil Gran. angry.gif Can you and OH move elsewhere together..?

I would love to! Unfortunatly that would mean leaving behind a huge custom-built bug shed and all the animals, so its just not an option as we haven't got several grand to build a new one somewhere else :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are back from our agility show, Glen was a good boy We got eliminated in two rounds, once due to his idiot mother missing out half the course! :axehead:

In his other rounds he had some faults, but in all I was really pleased with my handsome boy :wub: Someone I don't know congratulated me on his performance at his first show :angel:

I am now thawed out having had a long soak in a hot bath and Glen and I will have a quiet night in with the girls watching TV

Nice one on Glen's first show! Whenever me n Kiera get eliminated it's because I'm doing something wrong - although last time we added two or three more seconds to our time because Kiera possibly smelt a leftover piece of food next to the seesaw and needed to go off and investigate! We might see you at a show some time next year! :)

Sir H seems much better, thankfully, and has just eaten some rice and egg. Hope he keeps it down ok, poor thing was worn out from being sick so many times - every 20 minutes at one point :(

Hope that Sir H is doing better now Wendy, please give him a little cuddle from me :wub:

Max seems to be a bit poorly again, I found some puke in the garden and he seems a bit out of sorts

Hope Max is going to pick up again soon too, Alex. Lots of love to the little boy :wub:

And I'm finding your idea to celebrate Milly's life very inspiring - and very brave too! I've been crying over Mal for over 6 months now (yes it's been that long already!) and it's about time that I start acknowledging the wonderful times that we had too. Thanks for getting me thinking! :)

:GroupHug: to Sarah B - although not as bad as your OH's mum, my dad's motto in life seemed to be "a day not moaned isa day not lived". Very tiring to live with indeed.

Edited by BillyMalc

Morning. The boys let me have a lie in until 7.25 this morning wub.gif which makes up for the fact that they woke me up several times in the night moving about the bed rolleyes.gif

I watched Triffids as well Barb. I thought Eddie Izzard was more scary laugh.gif I enjoyed it but I thought they could have done more with the plants, they looked really naff IMO. Still, when I let the dogs out for a wee afterwards I made sure there were no plants where they shouldn't be laugh.gif

Sarah - big Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for you. Is there any way your OH and his dad (who sound fab) could dismantle the bug shed and move it? Might be a big job I know but rather that than have to spend your life with his miserable mum.

Max seems ok this morning but there is something not quite right about him and I can't put my finger on it, he just isn't his normal self unsure.gif

Edited by merledogs

:GroupHug: for Max, Alex he may just be unsettled due to the setup in the house having changed, it will be quite a difference for all the boys.

Bad night for me last night, after a couple of quiet nights Keira's breathing wasn't so good and to top it all she was struggling with her back legs :( I ended up in floods lying on the floor with her :mecry: she enjoyed licking my tears away :rolleyes: She seems happier this morning though and the new drugs will take a little time to take effect, one day at a time for now for my precious old girl :wub:

Gentle squishes for Keira Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I have given Max a teaspoon of Manuka Honey to see if that settles his tummy (in case it is that). He just licked it straight off the spoon wub.gif

RMF : Off to take the mutts out cos it looks like snow/sleet later. Then I need to go shopping, deep joy.

just went out in the back garden to find a ruddy great heron perched on the side of our raised pond eyeing up my koi for breakfast :ohmy:

we have a gazebo up over the pond all summer so it cant be seen and usually net it in winter but havent got round to it :rolleyes: cue much shooing of huge reluctant bird onto next doors garage roof whilst net was retrieved from shed and put over pond, followed by pangs of guilt because the heron must be hungry so out came a tin of pilchards which he enjoyed muchly :biggrin: