UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our internet is buggered, its okay in short bursts but then either the router or latops need re booting as we keep losing connections, I am flying out to SL in the morning and I should have internet there as theres is actually working but if it rains that might stop laugh.gif

if anyone needs any thing dogstar related best option is to email [email protected] . Mark is coming out in about 4 weeks time and will be bringing out the parcels etc that are still stuck at the po box as I could not get there in time on xmas eve and its not open till tuesday

can't read back so hope everyone is okay and you have a fab new year

Sam x

All I've done today is shovel snow ! we had a hooge dollope of snow overnight, it was so deep it came right up to Daisy and Spuds belly's !, we set off for a walk but had to turn back, the snow was too deep for the Staffie's to wade through, and that was on the pavement, hell knows what it would have been like along the walkway, so we just went into the field, not a lot of walking today sad.gif.

Made the most delicious mushroom soup this evening, so easy and extremely tasty.

That is a lot snow!!! Where do you live?

I thought it Scotland but I reckon its the North Pole

love the sign on the hen house door , am going to get that for Dogstar Office in Sri Lanka ( I say office like its a big grand thing its actually a corner in someone elses office but I am still having the sign )

internet is still piss arseing around here, Mark and I have both learnt and invented new swear words but I have managed to complete online check in so I now have a ticket for my plane

grumble grumble moan moan whinge whine and grumble laugh.gif

I am indeed in Scotland, Fife, so not that far up, hope Mog can get home from her parent's ok, I think they live in Perth, about 20 min's away from where I am.

The snow's beyond a joke now, we usually have a fair bit but it lasts for a few day's, this has been a week wacko.gif

Woe is me, I was there looking at celeste's pics and thinking what a lucky owl I am to live in S W Wales and not in Scotland - and then I saw the latest weather forecast for our area :ohmy: We were meant to be having rain all week - but all that has changed and we are expecting up to a foot of snow by Tues midday :mecry: