UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning! Merry Xmas n all that - hope everyone is well and happy :flowers:

I just got a most unusual but very welcome present from my guys: a lie in till 8:30!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :biggrin: :biggrin: Don't know when it was the last time that that happened! We'll be going over to the woods soon to meet up with Purrpuss - afer I've had a coffee and de-iced the van.

For dinner I've made curry in the slow cooker, it's ever so nice :D (that recipe's a winner Mog, thanks! :)). Might see some other mates, then I might not, see how I feel. The 'DVD on the sofa' idea is very attractive too!

Glad to see that the dogs' home in Merseyside apparently has been inundated with food, I'd have been happy to go over tomorrow with a load, but all the beter if they've been helped back on their feet now. Those poor people must've been so worried how they were gonna feed the dogs over christmas! Hope the scumbags who did this will get their just desserts.

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you all :santa: :biggrin: :santa:

We were up early as Wiggle had a 'date' with his beautiful girlfriend, LucytheLab who lives in Seattle so they arranged to meet online first thing while it was still Christmas Eve for Lucy :laugh:

Just having a lovely caramel latte then going to take the boys on the Downs so Wiggle can have a good run before we go to collect my aunt & uncle and go on to my parents :biggrin:

I completely forgot that I had my noo camera to start playing with (I know I've used it once, but that was just to check I was happy with picture quality, etc so if I wasn't I could change it before Chrimbo). I have been playing with the settings a bit so am going to sort pics now. So much easier having a card reader on the laptop too so I just take the card out of camera and plug in.

I am trying so hard not to laugh - talking to my mum and she's telling me how we'll be Skype'ing my aunt & uncle in Barbados later :laugh: She said "David said he'll Skype us at about 3pm our time, after we've had our lunch as they're going to Nadean's brother for their lunch".

My mum really doesn't have a clue, bless her, so it will be a huge surprise when I turn up with my aunt & uncle :biggrin: :santa:

wow, can I just say a massive thank you to Marian Yantan and Michaela and Steve doggy.lover for Molly and Henry's presents - absolutely fantastic (and I loe mine as well) thank you xxx

We're off for a walk across the fields then I'm heading to my mum's for Xmas lunch. Nice quiet day.

Had a text off the ex this morning - most unusual xx

Hope everyone has a nice day xx

wow, can I just say a massive thank you to Marian Yantan and Michaela and Steve doggy.lover for Molly and Henry's presents - absolutely fantastic (and I loe mine as well) thank you xxx

We're off for a walk across the fields then I'm heading to my mum's for Xmas lunch. Nice quiet day.

Had a text off the ex this morning - most unusual xx

Hope everyone has a nice day xx

You're welcome but Don't forget the photo thread :)