UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Well done on the new job Chez - what is it? flowers.gif

RMF 1 : It is quite bright outside now as the fog has cleared so I am shortly off to take the mutts out.

RMF 2 : I was so bored that I have just made loads of dog treats - lamb & liver and smoked salmon & manuka honey. The dogs finished off the leftover dough wub.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who read my FB status about the little staffie girl, the warden just phoned me. :biggrin: She is currently residing with one of the policemen who was on duty when I took her in.

They are sending someone round to the people who dumped her today so Ill update you if i hear anymore x :flowers:

weve been back to the vets today with maude, it seems her cruciate appears to be repairing itself meaning that it was the patella luxation which caused the cruciate problem and shaun wants to sort the left hand patella out by surgery as its a stage three and then examine the cruciate whilst shes under.

ive also amazed him with the content of my dogs first aid cupboard :rolleyes: as whilst i was there he was doing a snap test for parvo on a vacced 16 week old puppy, which came back positive :( , he was saying that the owners were not insured and didnt have much money so interferon at 80 quid a pop was probably a no goer.

i asked if he'd tried tamiflu and he said he had with good results but was unable to get any as its currently being stockpiled for humans, he nearly fell off his chair when i offered to pop back with a box out of my first aid cupboard :laugh: The puppy has just had its first dose, fingers crossed now that he pulls through, and shaun has enough should a couple more come through.

working for an energy company off all things rolleyes.gif EDF rolleyes.gif I get a staff discount though haha. Monday through till Friday on the phones.

Will keep me going to Sept when I start uni biggrin.gif

How are you doing Alex, is Milly home? wub.gif

good luck with the new job.rolleyes.gif

Woohoo, got it to work :

There's no stopping me now laugh.gif

Brilliant video :biggrin:

Love to see the dogs having fun in the snow.

Back in Hampshire at crappy job. Have to tell them tomorrow I am leaving at the weekend.

Start my new job though on Monday, working 4pm till 10pm :biggrin:

I can't wait to get back to my flat! x

Not long to go now Cheryl :)

Hope life settles down for you in the New Year and 2010 is the start of better things for you :flowers:

It's :bigtonstuck: here. Had to scrape thick frost off the car first thing this morning and now it's getting really cold again already. I'm hoping we're gonna miss this next batch of snow - had quite enough of that thank you :angry:

weve been back to the vets today with maude, it seems her cruciate appears to be repairing itself meaning that it was the patella luxation which caused the cruciate problem and shaun wants to sort the left hand patella out by surgery as its a stage three and then examine the cruciate whilst shes under.

ive also amazed him with the content of my dogs first aid cupboard :rolleyes: as whilst i was there he was doing a snap test for parvo on a vacced 16 week old puppy, which came back positive :( , he was saying that the owners were not insured and didnt have much money so interferon at 80 quid a pop was probably a no goer.

i asked if he'd tried tamiflu and he said he had with good results but was unable to get any as its currently being stockpiled for humans, he nearly fell off his chair when i offered to pop back with a box out of my first aid cupboard :laugh: The puppy has just had its first dose, fingers crossed now that he pulls through, and shaun has enough should a couple more come through.

Well done Mel, what an incredibly kind and generous thing to do flowers.gif.........I am now doubly impressed at your first aid cupboard, how on earth did you get Tamiflu ?wacko.gif

I am bored, BORED, BORED

OH has a nasty bug - same symptoms I had last week - and he's in bed. All family left on Boxing Day, walked dogs this morning with my friend and she's gone home now. Dogs are asleep. Am fighting the boredom with food. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mini triumph this morning on the walk - I was able to let Como off the lead, he bounced a bit around other dogs but also chased a ball and retrieved it WITH OTHER DOGS AROUND HIM. My baby is growing up :wub: :wub: he'll be 5 in February :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well done Como wub.gif

I'm feeling a bit woe cos I've had a sore throat/snotty nose the past few days and now I've pulled the same muscle in my chest which I pulled not long ago so every time I move my arm it hurts.

So why did I just decide that Taffy was coming in the bath with me? rolleyes.gif He showed his displeasure by running to my bedroom as soon as I had towel dried him and lying down right in my spot on the bed and then rolling to ensure that the maximum wetness was spread over my pillow/duvet laugh.gif