UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

We are expecting heavy snow too! :biggrin: Paul is supposed to be going to work on 30th which is 30 miles away! Not sure that he will get there if that is the case. :rolleyes:

RMF, I need someone to tape up my mouth to stop me shoving food into it! I feel sick but can't stop eating!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Am just watching Doctor Who again to make sure I didn't miss any Cribbins. biggrin.gif

I luffs Bernard Cribbins wub.gif Thought the rest of it was pretty poor though (but then I am not a fan of John Sim or the one dimensional DT so will be eagerly awaiting his departure).

Gentle squishes for Sir H Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

ohmy.gif to celeste's snow!

I am fed up of the snow now - we've had rain and the back garden still isn't clear because it's sheltered but apparently we are expecting more of it. I want a nice clear day so I can take the mutts out and take some decent pics with my new camera.

Good morning :wavey: Very relieved to report that Sir H has stopped being sick, lost count of how many times last night but the poor thing can't have anything left to bring up. Haven't given him his tablets or breakfast but will see how he is later :wub:

We're going to take the boys for a walk on the common later and then Mindy and I are heading to the Junction :biggrin:

Woe is me, I was there looking at celeste's pics and thinking what a lucky owl I am to live in S W Wales and not in Scotland - and then I saw the latest weather forecast for our area ohmy.gif We were meant to be having rain all week - but all that has changed and we are expecting up to a foot of snow by Tues midday mecry.gif

Oh bugger - I shall be asking for weather updates from you Thursday/Friday Owl as we (me, hubby, Nick & Vicky) have tickets to Liberty Stadium for the Ospreys vs Blues game on New Years day. We had planned to travel down early Friday morning, visit the mums (Barry & Pencoed) then drive over to Swansea for the match and drive back to Wiltshire straight after the game Friday night. wacko.gif We can't stay over as Nicks working the next day and we have to be back to collect Nog from hospital, the games not likely to be called off if the snow isn't deep as I think Liberty has under soil heating. Last year it was -4 in Cardiff and they still played so we were expecting it to be chuffing cold again, but if the roads are bad it might not be sensible for us to risk it even though we won't get our money back.

Beautiful day here but hellishly cold, roads are pretty treacherous, Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for everyone expecting heavy snow, I think we're going to miss out on this next batch. Just about impossible to get the dogs out for walks as the pavements are still covered with about a foot of snow, it comes up to half way up my calf ohmy.gif.

Looking forward to the new version of Day of The Triffids on BBC 1 tonight, one of my favourite John Wyndham stories, this one has Brian Cox in it, one of my favourite actors, and Eddie Izzard wub.gif

I'm looking forward to Triffids as well, though I may have to watch it from behind a cushion by the looks of the preview laugh.gif

RMF : I am trying to upload a video to YouTube given that Photobucket won't accept HD video format, but it isn't working angry.gif

Edited by merledogs

Looking forward to the new version of Day of The Triffids on BBC 1 tonight, one of my favourite John Wyndham stories, this one has Brian Cox in it, one of my favourite actors, and Eddie Izzard wub.gif

OOOOOO is that tonight? Thanks for the reminder I have been really looking forward to this biggrin.gif

RMF, I need someone to tape up my mouth to stop me shoving food into it! I feel sick but can't stop eating!! :rolleyes:

There was a mini sellotape dispenser in my cracker :laugh: I didn't make use of it but had another helping :D

snow, I get my info from BBC Wales site, so if you check that you should see any severe weather warnings.

Very thick frost this morning, so we didn't even think of going to the park and skating about. Went up mountain instead, looking warm but rather silly in a handknitted balaclava.

get well soon, Sir H :wub:

Edited by owl