UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning and Merry Christmas to everyone santa.gif

Dogs Trust in Huyton have had a lot of food stolen by thieves who broke in angry.gif Thank goodness they have just enough food left for the next few days.

Saw it on the local news last night - scumbags angry.gif They have loads of food though now because lots of people have been taking stuff in happy.gif

Boysie and Smudge send seasons greetings too

CS20091218-Local0983.jpg

Oh my wub.gif

I just got shouted at by bossyboots Polly for feeding the hamsters in the wrong order rolleyes.gif I usually do Petal the robo last, but this evening I fed her first and Polly thought I had forgotten the other 3 and went mental.

Quite right too, someone's got to keep an eye on things tongue.gif

evening everyone, hope you are all ok and excited about Xmas!

Had a lovely day today kitting the flat out, got some proper bargains! Love it x

Let's see some pics of noo flat please flowers.gif

Right, best go and get a cuppa and then let the boys open their presents wub.gif

Duck is in the oven and the boys have had their toys.

Taffy has a squeaky ball and a tennis ball chucker so he's over the moon. In fact he has claimed all the pressies apart from the training dummy which he showed no interest in, and Max's nylabone, which Max is chomping happily on wub.gif

I had bought Milly a rubber handbag with holes for treats to fall out of, but Taffy claimed that as well (he doesn't care if he looks like a girl).

They've had lots of treats as well and they'll have some fry up later when I do mine.

Oops, Max has lost his nylabone and Timmy is now chomping it rolleyes.gif

Happy Christmas everyone - may Santa be kind, the weather kinder and that you are all full, happy and rested by the end of the day.

The day here is starting OH has had his Birthday presents - cats are out, ungrateful things they've been rumaging in their stockings all night now don't want to open them :mecry:

Have to pack the car and head over to sisters in about 45mins and then it all begins again!

Love and hugs

xxx

Duck is cooked and carved. I've drained off the juices/fat to cook the roasties in later, yum.

I must have got a smaller duck than last year, there was hardly any meat on it but enough for me and the mutts. I have a duck crown for new year's day so if that's better will get one of those next Christmas.

Just having some 'proper' coffee and contemplating whether to go back to bed or whether to take the dogs out. My dog walking friends aren't going out until about 1pm today so not sure whether I will go earlier or wait and meet up with them. Decisions decisions. wacko.gif