UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my hubby very much!! We have been getting lots of birds visiting the garden to feast on the fat balls I put out on the tree. Had a Jay and a Woodpecker out there today. I mentioned that I would like to buy a bird table in the New Year................Steve is now in the process of making me one :biggrin: :biggrin:

I will take photos when it is finished......and hopefully be able to put lots up of birds taking advantage of it.

Like I said, I love my hubby :wub:

Wow! that is some table. :biggrin:

I have a noo notebook, Della is bright red and I think I like her. :biggrin:

Had an interesting time in Curry's, yesterday we went to have a look andpickede up a leaflet which said you could get up to 100 pounds as trade-in. Went back today with old lappy to be told the offer finished a week ago :angry: pointed out that I picked up leaflet in store and spoke to person - they agreed to go halfers at which point one of the guys actually read the leaflet which states the offer actually ends .......today! :rolleyes:

I got 40 quid for old lappie, which is better than it gathering dust at home. :flowers:

The girls are getting ready for Christmas..

Went to Accessorize today and bought Lottie new stuff to wear as shes cold, and its to big so Flissy is sporting the stripey jumper and lottie got her fleece coat on and Millie has got her santa suit on, and poor Fern didnt have anything so we went and found another jumper t shirt in pink with princess on.. the boys are furry and nekid :laugh: they can wear their new coats tommorrow :laugh:

MM just about to cook steak and american ranch salad yummy x

Right so stock is made and cooling ready for making the gravy tomorrow, the mashed potatoes are cooling ready to go in the fridge for bubble n squeak on Boxing day, all veg is peeled and chopped and in the fridge for tomorrow, the only thing left is peel the pots for tomorrows roasties but in a change from most years I have decided to peel them in the morning rather than doing it tonight and leaving them in water (gonna try Michael Caines recipie for perfect crispy roasties). Am now ifing and aming about when to put the turkey on ... might do it later this evening.

Didn't finish work until 5pm. Could have left earlier but my co-worker had terrible problems getting in and out of work as she lives other side of Tetbury so I told her to go. Stopped at Sainsbury's on the way home and it wasn't busy, still plenty on the shelves so got the bits and pieces I needed :biggrin:

Great to hear from you Mrs B :flowers:

Nice bird table. Those brackets are quite posh.

:GroupHug: for lots of people in need.

Santa came a little early and I am now typing on my new keyboard as I couldn't manage the keyboard on my new laptop. I'm a happy girl and love my husband very much :wub: