UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I share your pain as Ive not tasted anything in a week. Its a good opportunity to eat stuff you dont really like thats in the cupboard though as you wont taste how crap it is :laugh: Jokes apart, I have lived on soup and bread for the last 5 days as its easy on the stomach and quick to make if you are feeling low :flowers:

Its a good opportunity to eat stuff you dont really like thats in the cupboard though as you wont taste how crap it is :laugh: Jokes apart, I have lived on soup and bread for the last 5 days as its easy on the stomach and quick to make if you are feeling low :flowers:

Both v good ideas. Might lose a bit of blubber too. :unsure:

Both v good ideas. Might lose a bit of blubber too. :unsure:

I have lost 5lbs in a week. You will probably find you are simply not hungry and if you keep on top of fluids with fruit juice and low cal drinks you should get through the bug in one piece. If you are not veggie then oxo or bovril is good for lunch each day, with soup for dinner. I opted for lots of pills, fruit juice and diet red bull for breakfast :laugh:

Julia, I hope the stray has gone home. :( Well done to you and your friend for helping.

Sam, I hope all of your efforts are recognised and you get the backing of WSPA. :flowers:

Distant :GroupHug: for all fluey people. Helly, there is always a brightside! :laugh:

Snow, its lovely that you are appreciated by not one person that wants to show it but many :biggrin: What a wonderful job you must do! :flowers:

Glad to hear that Wispa is back to being gobby! :laugh:

Has anyone else been watching 'Life'? The one tonight made me cry. It was amazing! I think I may have to get the DVD's :biggrin:

Morning :tired:

Has anyone else been watching 'Life'? The one tonight made me cry. It was amazing! I think I may have to get the DVD's :biggrin:

I've seen some of it but missed it last night. It is amazing :flowers:

I have a chesty cough, the snuffles, a headache, my joints are aching and I was sick this morning. I have had both the ordinary flu and the swine flu jabs so it can't be either of them - can it?

Oh dear, I hope it's neither :GroupHug:

RMF 1: I was sooo tired last night that I nodded off shortly after 9 and turned the telly off in the end, which is why I was wide awake at 4am this morning :rolleyes:

RMF 2: I have moved one of the plastic beds in front of the fire and Milly has plonked herself in it :wub: She puked her tea up last night :( but I fed her some chicken breast a bit later on and she wolfed (and kept) it down. She's had something to eat this morning as well.

Edited by merledogs

Morning. Still no sense of smell or taste, although when I was making Boggys breakfast my nose curled at the butchers tripe. While I cant smell it properly, my nose seemed to appreciate it wasnt a good aroma :laugh:

I have to do the banking today so I shall buy some more chicken soup for the weekend. This is such an exciting diet :laugh:

Glad Wispa is back up and about and on form :flowers:

Millymerle :GroupHug: Hoping the puking was a one off

It's been chaos at work this morning the bosses wife is 7 months pregnant and theres some concern she might be starting labour, boss has just dashed off with her to the hospital and I've had to quickly get authorised to collect one of the twins from school lunchtime the other 2 are due for collection at 3 but hopefully by some one else. Add to that somethings not right with the power here and both the phones and computer have already gone off once this morning boss tripped the switch and got them back but now he's gone I have no idea where the switch is if it happens again and if it does happen again then I won't be able to do any work or be contactable by anyone who needs to get hold of me with news etc. Hopefully it's a false alarm or something and all will be well but it is very worrying.

Morning all, hope everyone feels better soon :GroupHug:

I am SO happy at the moment I could burst. :biggrin:

I've got 4 job interviews next week in Newcastle for 9 month contracts that would see me through to starting uni next September.

But, I just had to wait for my car to get fixed. One of the girls at work's brother is doing it. It just needs the alternator changing - he has had since Sunday....!

I have lost 5lbs in a week. I opted for lots of pills, fruit juice and diet red bull for breakfast :laugh:

Well done - even if it's been v unpleasant. Red Bull ..OMG I don't normally drink anything with caffeine in it so a Red Bull would send me sky high.

I've coughed so much I have stitch. Can'tsee a doc until Friday so am thinking of trying a walk-in clinic later today.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for other sickly people and dogs of course. Anyone reckon this bug is being spread via the Internet? :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Spins4me