UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Evening

Lots of these needed I see. :GroupHug:

Don't want to mention names incase I miss someone out.

Nige you are a card :laugh:

I had next to no sleep last night and I'm trying not to have a migraine now. :rolleyes: Martyn STILL has the lurgy and kept me awake nearly all night making stoopid noises in his sleep. Scooby wasn't charmed with him this morning either as he sleeps in a crate at the foot of the bed. At least he's had all day to play catch up.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am lying on the floor. Tara keeps putting her squeaking ball on my feet. I don't know why, cos I am not allowed to throw Squeaky Ball. Squeaky Ball is too important for me to touch him, if I reach towards him, he is snatched away to be chewed some more! :laugh:

Frantic, frantic, frantic :wacko:

Need phone number for goldendawn, worried that her internet may be down, meeting her re cat transport tomorrow. I know people who know her but they are all out/not answering. Phoenix (Jane) does but she is working late.

brrr is very cold this morning. I walked in again, this time with my hi vis on :-)

The guy working on my car (4 days now) managed to change the alternator at last but its now not turning over. If he can't do it, I'm going to face a 4 hour train journey next week with two dogs. Joy.

I am watching One man and his dog :biggrin:

I watched the first half hour or so. Wasn't the English girl who won her round fab? She was so calm and her dog was really responsive :wub: whereas a couple of the others were getting wound up and shouting at their dogs and had the total opposite effect.

Morning :tired:

Stroll on Christmas eve.

ETA : Hope your car gets sorted soon Cheryl.

Edited by merledogs