UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murtle, I agree with getting some temporary heaters in, but see if you can get a free quote from somewhere. Maybe your electicity company will do a free quote? :flowers:

Marge, hope you are feeling better. Really love the smiley pic of Jack, and Cherry doing what pointies do best! :laugh: :wub:

Jules, have a fab time on Monday night! Sounds like a great night out! Dont forget your camera. Market will be RAMMED earlier on so make sure you leave enough time to get yourself up to the O2. :flowers: Surprising to see how many people are out at the markets after work in the week.

Alex, you must stop overdoing things! A nice relaxing day with lots of dog snuggles is in order now. :GroupHug:

Happy 6 month gotcha day Molly. :wub:

Spins, glad the garlic sausage works, but if mine wont swallow a tablet I shove it in there mouth or con them in a small piece of dairylea. Once its in their mouth I hold it shut and rub their throat gently so they have to swallow. Never fails. Flo's cut looks really sore. Must have given you a real fright seeing that as an open wound!

Helly, sorry to hear that you didnt manage to anaesthatise the germs last night. Try again tonight and try harder this time!:wink:

Normally I have to walk my two separately because of Neo's issues and Saffy pulls like a train at the thought of going to the park.I have really been enjoying taking my two out together for a walk on a Sunday for the last couple of weeks. I load them both into the car and drive to the country park car park (secondry entrance) and let them both out so I dont have to have them on leads. Neo is getting better behaved now as he normally bullies his sister when he gets excited but as soon as he starts on at her I have been telling him 'nicely' (which he knows) and if he doesnt calm down he goes straight back on lead. I think he is getting the message. Its brilliant having two totally tired out dogs for the whole day. :biggrin:

I cleaned the inside of the car and then took it through the car wash cos I couldn't be arsed to wash it as well. Hasn't done a very good job but it's got most of dirt off :rolleyes: I have filled the screenwash which was empty and added some water. I need to get some antifreeze.

I need to do my cleaning but I'm knackered again so am gonna have a nap and the cleaning will have to wait.

I lead such an exciting life :rolleyes:

:wacko: Just debating whether to go and wash the inside of our car as it full of dog slobber on the windows lol... but i did go out with everything, until i noticed a big chunk of the back of the seat and seatbelt eaten... grrrrr this is a new car ... maybe its a new collie delicacy... kangoo chair and belt.. :angry:

One of my bitches was an expert at finding and spitting out tablets. You would find them on the floor or in her bed hours later- no matter how far down her throat I pushed them.

She could eat a treat,even a piece of cheese, with a tablet hidden in it and swallow the treat, then spit out the tablet. She chewed everything so could feel it.

I eventually found I succeeded by hiding them in cream cheese or peanut butter.

Funny but my Cliffy is exactly the opposite, he was on 14

days of anti biotics and all i had to do was put one on my hand,

he snaffled it straight away :laugh:

Funny but my Cliffy is exactly the opposite, he was on 14

days of anti biotics and all i had to do was put one on my hand,

he snaffled it straight away :laugh:

If only Flo would do that! It's worrying when they need pills and won't have them. She's doing ok with them wrapped in liver sausage and hopefully she won't realise that they're in there for a while. :D

When Caffery was a pup, he was around 6 months old, we had all the house decorated and refurbished from top to bottom.. he scratched all the doors, learnt to open the doors so we had hooks on them, so he used to watch us unlock em and he learnt how to do this and as punishment, dug big holes in the two new beds :laugh: :laugh: oh how i would love to have him back with us and do that again :biggrin:

Andrea - please to hear your walks are getting more relaxing. I shove all mine in the car and take them up some big fields where they have plenty of space to run and play. :flowers:

I didnt say they were relaxing! :laugh: Just gives me more time as I dont have to go out twice and its better for them to 'play out' together too. :biggrin:

I cleaned the inside of the car and then took it through the car wash cos I couldn't be arsed to wash it as well. Hasn't done a very good job but it's got most of dirt off :rolleyes: I have filled the screenwash which was empty and added some water. I need to get some antifreeze.

I knew there was something else I was going to do! I emptied out all the dirty manky dog blankets (thanks to the dogs going in the cows trough for a drink and traipsing through the quagmire around it!) and the muddy sheet that covers my carpets, but after washing the muddy leads and harnesses I totally forgot! :rolleyes:

Victoria, maybe Tara Banana needs her own special towel? :laugh:

I have Slimming World Christmas party tomorrow night. I have just had coffee with Baileys but had to have a really teensy one just in case! :laugh: