UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

:wub: Jack looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Garlic pate is the answer here for dogs who spit pills out,it's a real treat for them and they love it so much it's down in seconds :laugh:

I had the most fabulous start to my day I saw an otter this morning walking the Ds Was about 5.40,we were walking along the cycle path where it's very narrow,just the path and the stream beside it,heard lots of splashing so went to where I thought the noise was coming from and sure enough there was a big otter on the bank,he went into the water,and back out onto the bank,there is lighting there so I had a really good view of him.Not sure if Duncan saw him as he was very interested but didn't make any noise so maybe not.Daisy was investigating a chip wrapper :rolleyes: Then coming into the park opposite me on the return home was a huge fox,almost black in colour,so dark.Daisy of course did see him so we had lots of screaming but fortunately she lost interest in chasing him,think he went under the bridge.Almost makes getting up at 5.30 for work worthwile :laugh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch Flo that does look like a look of stutures :(

what pain relief is she having ? would oral meloxicam ( Metacam ) be an option ? it can also be mixed into food with makes it easier for a lot of dogs

:GroupHug:

She's having Carprodyl 50mg x2 per day. It's pain relief and anti inflammatory. She's full of beans, playing with a ball, eating ok and interested in what's going on so I reckon that the pain relief (when she'll swallow it :D ) is working.

I have felt cheated every morning for days.. waking up feeling like death and a headache from hell, so Im hitting the WKD. At least when I wake up feeling like death in the morning I will have at least enjoyed a drink tonight. My bug might not like the feeling however and bugger off :laugh: