UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

It is also snowing in Surrey, but I am a bit more :( about it as I'm waiting for a big delivery of sacks of horse bedding and bales of hay for the rabbits. You can think of me trudging in the snow from the front of the house to the back with each of the 11 items :laugh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie: It is snowing here too   :pinkie: :pinkie:  :pinkie:

I love the snow :)  Sophie is less impressed, and is refusing to go out unless she's bundled up in not only her jumper, but her equafleece on top  :rolleyes:  She sulked for half of our walk, then we met her bestest (and only non-family) friend, who she flirted with outrageously.  She forgot to sulk after that, and actually enjoyed herself  :laughingsmiley:

We have snow in Dartford, but despite the ground being dry & cold it just isnt settiling for some reason :angry: Ive never really liked snow but my 3 absolutely love settled snow & that makes me happy :rolleyes: :biggrin: Usually when it snows we can walk them & not come accross any other dogs on the walk, whereas usually there are loads (& a few unruley) dogs. From reading threads before on snow, am i really the only one that seems to have dogs strange dogs that prefer snow to any other weather? :unsure:

Im very happy to say we dont have snow in merseyside :biggrin: I bloody hate the stuff. Looking at metcheck, we may have some sleet later but no proper snow falls till monday. I have just done a pile of shopping and will do the rest of my xmas shopping on line today. I have a cupboard full of chicken soup and lots of red bull :laugh:

its snowing heavy here too :biggrin: but I have to walk home in it :glare:

Guy has had my car four days and cannot do it. I am having to pay now to get it towed as I have maxed my RAC usage :rolleyes: really annoyed with him as he has been fannying around when I could have got it in a garage.

I've had to ask the bank of mum to pay so she is going livid...

its snowing heavy here too biggrin.gif but I have to walk home in it glare.gif

Guy has had my car four days and cannot do it. I am having to pay now to get it towed as I have maxed my RAC usage rolleyes.gif really annoyed with him as he has been fannying around when I could have got it in a garage.

I've had to ask the bank of mum to pay so she is going livid...

Hope you get the car sorted.

no snow uo here

3 more flakes than I have Chasta :laugh:

As I am currently *insert correct term for self employed person with no work* I rather like Snow , I bloody hated it when I was working for the underground as I was responsible for keeping 1/3 of the network running in adverse weather ( and most of my third was overground )

now i love it :biggrin:

:wavey:

I have been wrapping pressies all afternoon and am now off out to walk the dogs. It is raining but I want snow.

RMF My friend gave me a Christmas card this morning with a £20 pound note in it for me to go for a horse ride :wub: I am incredibly touched as we have never exchanged gifts before but she knows that I can't afford to ride anymore and am missing it :mecry: :wub: