UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Where did the weekend go? Time is flying by at the moment :wacko:

My friend rang me in tears just before because she had found a stray dog and didn't know what to do. I gave her a lift to the pound with it but it made me sad to see Lisa so upset and to leave such a lovely dog in such a miserable place :( She was like a Tibetan terrier cross, very pretty and friendly :wub: I wish I was in a position to bring her home with me.

I am now trying to lose the smell of cat pee from my dining room :mad: :unsure:

Glad the Oldies had a good walk :flowers:

That's great Andrea, well done :flowers:

Edited by Gemstone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Andrea :flowers:

We're back from a fab walk at Westonbirt, loads of great dogs having fun. I'm hoping someone has a picture of Keith taking a mud bath courtesy of Jack, as I missed the whole thing! :laugh:

I need to see pics! I hope someone caught it on camera.. Sorry Keith! :laugh:

Just had lovely tea of Steamed Winter Squash stuffed with cheese and onion chutney with salad...... Yummy! Its my new favourite food as its ultra quick and easy and makes a nice change for us veggies. :biggrin: Really fancy something else nice like a mince pie or something, but will refrain from eating Baileys cheesecake until after weigh in tomorrow! :laugh:

Just had lovely tea of Steamed Winter Squash stuffed with cheese and onion chutney with salad...... Yummy! Its my new favourite food as its ultra quick and easy and makes a nice change for us veggies. :biggrin:

oooh that sounds nice do you have a recipe please :biggrin:

today I have spent 10 hours online/ on laptop doing Dogstar stuff and I am not finished yet by a long shot, I don't know how I will ever manage to fit it all in if I ever get a proper job !

actually I don't manage to fit it all in now :laugh:

evening. I was looking at the NHS swine flu thingy on line today and thought yup i have all the symptoms except the vomiting/shits thank god... baaaaaaaaaaad mistake to be so cocky about that :laugh: After 4 days of living on soup and oxo, i re introduced real food at lunchtime and god have I suffered sinse. Im back on soup and 7 up again :laugh: :laugh:

evening. I was looking at the NHS swine flu thingy on line today and thought yup i have all the symptoms except the vomiting/shits thank god... baaaaaaaaaaad mistake to be so cocky about that :laugh: After 4 days of living on soup and oxo, i re introduced real food at lunchtime and god have I suffered sinse. Im back on soup and 7 up again :laugh: :laugh:

you poor thing :GroupHug: when I had my squirrel flu in the summer I escaped any vomiting/direrear but I still felt as rough as a badgers bum

Di, On Friday might pop down to yer kennels with this hamper, saves posting it.. dont worry about swine flu, Im vaccinated against you :laugh: so if you want me to get anything from chemist or the swine flu tablets let me know as their is a collection point in warrington x

thanks flower. Ive been rougher than rough sinse thursday so I dont think there is too long to go now. I was due my swine flu jab on thursday but declined while I felt so crap :laugh: Not sure there is much point now :wacko: I shall ring the docs in the morning and ask what they think as to bother with jabs or tablets or just carry on drinking soup and 7 up and get on with it :laugh:

this morning I am off to the post office to post out more christmas puddings then off to the osteopath for more painful ( and sadly necessary treatment for my back / arm ) then home to look at flight prices for Januarys trip to Sri Lanka

I have to be in Sri Lanka throughout the last few weeks of January as Dogstar are ungoing a WSPA assessment , the timing is not great as the Presidential Election has been called for January 26th. The main opponent to the existing President is General Foneseka the former commander of the Sri Lanka Army ( he has resigned from the army to run for President ) so things might get a bit tense in places and I don't think its going to be as much fun to watch as Peter Snow and his swingometer !