UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. My bug is sadly not hung over as I didnt manage enough of the stuff to do the job :laugh: Both ma and virus are still shattered, though we managed a new record of 4 hours sleep in one night :wacko:

:GroupHug: poor flo, that looks sore

:laugh: :laugh: Cherry looks mighty comfy where she is. Cant blame her for not wanting to move

Alex - its too cold out to do anything yet and far too early. Go and get some sleep and start again in an hour or 2 :flowers:

The liver sausage is working , Flo isn't even noticing there's pills wrapped in it but thanks for all the suggestions.

She's v pee'd off this morning and looking sadly out of the window because Como has gone training and she can't go. I couldn't go either because I have a horrible bug - burning chest, coughing up crud etc etc.

Looks like today's Christmas Dinner is off. :(

I took my temp because I felt really feverish but according to the therometer I'm so cold I'm probabaly dead - so at least it's not swine flu!! (and maybe I need a new thermometer?)

I took my temp because I felt really feverish but according to the therometer I'm so cold I'm probabaly dead - so at least it's not swine flu!! (and maybe I need a new thermometer?)

I really do sympathise having been ill all week. You should do what I didnt/couldnt do and get yourself back to bed. I found as it got worse, the bunged nose and cough has stopped me from getting any decent sleep and Im run down and shattered as a result. Try and grab sleep when ever you can :flowers:

awww, Cherry! I love it when they make their feet into a sort of bunch of flowers like that.

Hope ill people lurgies pack their bags soon.

Was tempted to get up early & drive to Oldies club walkies, but on reflection, even more tempted to stay in bed. Dartmoor for me, Mollydog, Az and Tara Banana instead today I think. :biggrin:

Mollydog's operation wound still hasn't quite healed up, it keeps almost getting there then opening again. Though it was just the position on the back of the hock for while, but I'm wise to her now - she has been waiting till all was quiet then having a good old slurp on it. She knows that's not allowed, and has been so sneaky about it I've not realised what was going on.

Anyway, I vetwrapped her last night. She was most put out, no sneaky delicious midnight slurps!

I hope poorly Fugees are better very soon, it's horrible when you don't feel well :GroupHug:

RMQ : Does anyone know where I put my Burberry waxed baseball cap? :unsure: I can't be bothered to have a shower/wash my hair before I take my dogs out (will have a nice soak in bath later instead) so I need to cover my hair up.

I hope poorly Fugees are better very soon, it's horrible when you don't feel well :GroupHug:

RMQ : Does anyone know where I put my Burberry waxed baseball cap? :unsure: I can't be bothered to have a shower/wash my hair before I take my dogs out (will have a nice soak in bath later instead) so I need to cover my hair up.

on a peg underneath another coat that you put on top of it

Wispa is back on the Complan and rice pud, after being sick at 4 a.m. and barking a lot to tell me about it. I am not going to be the most popular person in the village.

We are planning a quiet day here, apart from a brief trip out for more rice pud.