UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry for the chap and his family Cheryl. Sadly I can perfectly understand why he felt like that. :GroupHug:

It's freezing here and there are some thick fog patches coming down. Am feeling rather dim in my new job and hope some things start clicking soon. The people there are really lovely and we're going for Xmas lunch tomorrow as it's one of the girl's last day before Xmas. Someone else has her last day next Wednesday so we're going for another Xmas lunch that day :laugh: We're having a secret Santa too so must go get that this weekend. This one is sensible. Everyone is given a list of different things and they are to say one thing they would like then whoever picks their name out goes to get it. So there is none of this oh hell what do I get them and being unsure if they'll like it.

I also found out we're working on Xmas Eve but that's the last day until 4th Jan so we're going to the outlaws for Xmas. :biggrin:

Snow, I hope you get more understanding from Rob and are back to 'normal' very soon. I can't imagine how debilitating it must be when trying to do normal things. :GroupHug:

Amy, any news on Todd yet? Sending :GroupHug: for Todd and Lynne.

Scooby deliberately puts toys under our settee then barks at them until we get them out for him :laugh:

Neo does that too. Its his game, and its called 'attention seeking'. :laugh:

Helly, drown those germs in alcohol! :wink:

Very sad news about the Terrier lady and Cheryls friends boyfriend. :GroupHug: Always seems to be more sadness pre-Christmas.

Mog, sounds like life is very much fun at the moment! :biggrin:

Owl, glad Wispa is feeling better.

Michelle, what do you mean 'dim'? Can't imagine you feeling like that with your knowledge. :flowers:

Lastly, lovely to hear Merledogs are enjoying their new food, especially Milly :wub:

RMF, Only 9 more 'get ups' until Christmas holidays! :biggrin:

Dim as in I'm doing something I've not done before and it's taking me a lot longer to take onboard the new information than it normally does. The op has affected me and I've been joking that they took some of my brain away at the same time. It's frustrating in work though. I'm very lucky that they gave me the opportunity to take this job as I was completely honest in the interview and they know I've not done a lot of it before.

Evening

:GroupHug: for all those with poorly dogs and sad news.

I took my cards to agility and have sold about a dozen :biggrin: need to paypal the money to Dogstar now.

OH has been reading up about cani-cross, I think he quite fancies doing it with Glen. Need to look for a reasonably priced harness for the boy now. :rolleyes: :laugh:

evening. I think my worst nightmare has come true... I have no sense of taste and I have a big jar of pickled onions waiting to be eaten :laugh: I cant taste my red bull or cigarettes. I can cope with feeling ill, but to not appreciate pickles and wkd is just not right :laugh:

I took my cards to agility and have sold about a dozen :biggrin: need to paypal the money to Dogstar now.

Top Banana :flowers: Thank you

evening. I think my worst nightmare has come true... I have no sense of taste and I have a big jar of pickled onions waiting to be eaten :laugh: I cant taste my red bull or cigarettes. I can cope with feeling ill, but to not appreciate pickles and wkd is just not right :laugh:

Bum , not being able to taste pickled onions is really bad news in squirrel land

Sorry I haven't managed to read all the RMFs that you have made since I left Germany..........anyway, we are now in our new house in Chester. The dogs were very good in the car during the very long journey (or at least Steve said they were, I was in the other car :D ). We left Germany at 11 am on Tuesday morning, and arrived here at 4 am Wednesday. Steve was in the Landrover with Lauren, dogs and horse trailer and I was alone in the Peugeot with loud music and tuneless singing along :wink:

The horses were unfortunately not collected until Wednesday so a friend handed them to the transporter. They arrived at 11:30 tonight. It is such a relief to know they are here.

Edited by Angel155

Morning :tired:

Michelle - I am sure it will click into place soon :flowers:

Angel - glad you all made it in one piece, bet everyone (two and four legged) was glad to finally arrive and be able to stretch their legs :flowers:

RMF : It's Friday. Am hoping the weather stays dry tomorrow as I have to jetwash my drive :wacko: