UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:flowers: to lil angel for getting another oldie to a safe billet.

Get well soon, Spins.

I do not have WKD, wine, diet coke, an ipod, Supernatural, wotsits, bright red highlights or strange desires for Piers Morgan ... BUT I have stacks of rice pudding as I rather overstocked when Wispa was poorly and could eat little else. I also have Rochester ginger cordial, crystallised ginger and ginger biscuits :biggrin:

Yay Ms Tikka, missed you lots :flowers:

Edited by owl

hello missus :flowers:

ETA forgot to rmf :rolleyes:

i have just had an incident, mitch our not very friendly with other people staffie just came out of his kennel with his blanket twisted tightly around his back leg

it seems his kong was under the blanket and he decided to chew a hole in it to get to his kong then got his foot stuck and started panicking i heard him luckily and ran in, he freaked when i grabbed his collar and was spinning and tightening it more.

the only thing i could think to do to make him still long enough for me to unravel it without being bitten was to twist his collar grip and flip him over onto his back with one arm whilst dealing with the blanket with the other.

Well i can now confirm that alpha rolling a panicking staffie in pain whos not particularly keen on people is NOT clever nor funny.

he is now free, my arm is shredded with scratches, and i am being seriously sulked at :huh:

:flowers: hello mrs tikks.

I worry about my Merly dog, he got stressy, went out to the garden and sat on the grass for nearly half an hour, nothing odd in that except he hates water/puddles/rain and its raining :huh:

The door was open,he opted to stay there untill i gave him a lecture about catching a cold and brought him in for a towel drying, hes now sat sulking in the kitchen by the door wanting to go out again :unsure:

Theres no noise here, kids are upstairs, nothing odd going on that i know of, nothing in the garde he wants to do (except sit there) so im confuddled to say the least :wacko:

:wacko: got out of bath and grabbed pj top i had on xmas day while i get other pjs.. and i sat down at puter and Flissys snout is like at me boob sniffing :ohmy: I went oi wot u doing... and i put me had in the pocket and theirs some little sausages i put in their for Badger on xmas day for treats, not real sausages, doggy ones, so they had a midnight fest..

This is after the little devil did her puppy looks and sat on me chair behind me and then opened the curtains and ate me beef sarnies.. :laugh: :laugh:

Morning tired.gif

I started watching Turn of the Screw but it was dreary so I turned over to Channel 4 to watch a programme about the tsunami. Did anyone else watch it? It was harrowing. Quarter of a million people dead and a third of those were children sad.gif

Rice pudding is sick01.gif

Still coughing up ..err, yucky stuff, for want of a better description. It's three weeks now and I'm more than fed up with it. tapfoot.gif

Oh dear, I was hoping that my starting to cough up green stuff meant that it was going. Hope you feel better soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Ello Tiks wavey.gif

RMF 1 : Lily cat has started using the pot which my Japanese maple is in as a toilet angry.gif

RMF 2 : Mia cat has just puked up in my living room angry.gif

RMF 3 : After a couple of days on Manuka Honey, Max seems more like himself wub.gif

Edited by merledogs

Morning tired.gif

Oh dear, I was hoping that my starting to cough up green stuff meant that it was going. Hope you feel better soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Thanks :flowers: I've had to get up because my chest is sore. I'm a bloody wreck.

Merledogs - coughing up green stuff could be a sign of a chest infection - maybe you need to see your doc. Hope you feel better soon too. :GroupHug: also hope your cat stops poping in the plant pot. :sick01:

Morning! :wavey:

Chez - I'm with the everybody else: call in sick. What can they do? Good luck with American blokey, and lots of 'keep safe' thoughts to him. Don't worry about whether it's a rebound or not, as long as you're enjoying it it's good :wink: And good luck with your move on Saturday!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lots of :GroupHug: to everyone who is feeling ill or yucky or otherwise not right. Hope it's all gonna clear up today and you'll all have a good start to the new year!

Mel - honestly! What does Cesar Milan always say when he alpha-rolls, prongs or shocks dogs? Don't try this at home!" Tsssk, 't is your own fault, you should of called Cesar and let him handle it! :rolleyes: LOL!

I'm in work till 3 today. The last few days have been absolute hell, and I don't expect today to be different. Just keeping my head down and breathing till 3. I actually have a job to go back to on the 4th, so I can't just do a no-show.

I'm strangely excited about 2010 too - so many nice things to look forward to!!! :biggrin:

Edited by BillyMalc

Mel - honestly! What does Cesar Milan always say when he alpha-rolls, prongs or shocks dogs? Don't try this at home!" Tsssk, 't is your own fault, you should of called Cesar and let him handle it! :rolleyes: LOL!

ahh but i must be betterer than him at it cos i only got scratched not bitten :laugh:

im still being sulked at

it was obviously my fault it happened :rolleyes: