UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Fabulous news about Maude, you must be so relieved! :flowers:

It's so cold here this morning, I was going blue even with a body warmer on, so I've put the heating back on. The dogs are very sensibly cuddled up together on the bed in the spare room, Dylan has scrabbled the duvet up into a nice nest and they are both in the middle of it!

Edited to add..welcome to the new baby! :)

Edited by suzeanna

Great news about Maude flowers.gif

I am cold - but not as cold as I was yesterday, thats one of the drawbacks to my job, I am technically "indoors" however if you were in here you wouldn't think so! This room used to be the garage, it only has a single skin wall, and one wall is glass across the full width, it's not really part of the house it's on the side of the porch, and whilst there is a radiator in here - it's never on as it's attached to the house system and they don't have heating on during the day as they have nice wood fires sad.gif Yesterday my hands got so cold that I could barely type, today I am wearing 3 layers plus a fleece gillet and socks!! Me wearing socks to anything other than a rugby match in January is unheard of laugh.gif I am warmer but in no way would I say I was actually warm and it's only November! Methinks I shall be off to Cotton Traders this weekend to buy some thick lumberjack shirts, thermal vests, sweatshirts & wooly socks.

:biggrin: Daisy had her ECG this morning and it's good news. She still has a very irregular heartbeat but it's very regular in it's irregularity :wacko: ie she has 3 strong beats, a very long lapse with no beat then 3 strong beats again followed by no beats etc.The vet says she doesn't need treatment/further investigation,just keep an eye out and watch for symptoms such as breathlessness,coughing although her lungs are very strong apparently.Can't tell you how relieved I am.

And on the noticeboard is a poster for 4.5 year old Dandie Dinmont bitch looking for a home,my dream dog :wub: I have contacted them but the poster says she can't live with another bitch so may be a no-no,also she's ex-breeding so my work hours may not make me suitable either. :(

Good news about Maude :)

and a :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for animals and fugees

that need them right now

Just catchin gup as not been on here since last thursday, managed

to have the tv on really loud and then the hi fi as well over the

weekend to cover the sound of fireworks, Tessie only picked up on it

when we went out the back for them all to tinkle, and a few went off

nearby, not loud loud, but it always makes her bark until she is

inside and calms down..

can someone please spare a thought for my ickle pickle monster, Cliffy

has been off his food since friday, and slept most of the time when in

the house.

he has been to the vet for 2 injections and some AB's, which in tablet

form he takes on their own when offered (what a good boy he is, no

disguising it in cheese or Tuna).

He is normally so hardy and tough, it's worrying to seem him so low.