UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Jules and Jemima :( :GroupHug:

Owl, that sounds nasty. Could it be infected from Wispa's paw do you think?

Sam, I hope some work turns up for you soon :flowers:

Well done Rosie cat on sneaking in :wub:

Hope you are feeling better soon Billy.

I am fighting a losing battle with wee and poo in this house. Because the weather is so foul the dogs are preferring to go in the house, and the cat has now joined in just to show willing. My doormats are so clean you could eat your dinner off them. Earlier tonight Jake went in the garden, had a wee then settled in front of the fire. Two minutes later when I came back into the room he had done a poo on the rug :ohmy:

I have decided Nog needs a new winter wet weather/warm coat - his TRPD one is still in very good condition but it got soaked through last night and was still damp this evening with the weather the way it is I think we need a "spare". I can't make head nor tail of the TRPD site at the moment - cant see if they are even making new coats at the moment and theres no sighthound coats in the auctions there.

I would vastly prefer to buy from a rescue or charity or for the seller to be donating to a rescue but at the same time I am not made of money so price will be a factor too.

I want a 24" or 25" waterproof and warm sighthound coat - I'm not especially keen on the hooded ones as Nog is walked in a halfcheck and they look to me like they'd get in the way of the collar/lead.

Any suggestions/recommendations?

ETA: I also don't like velcro or popper fastenings on the belly band and ideally prefer the plastic click together type of fastener.

Evening

TRPD still do the flash and grab sales Snow and there have been loads of auctions on various forums.

:GroupHug: to Amy & family.

Jules I'm really sorry and hope the meds help Jemima :GroupHug:

Sam hope something turns up soon.

Julia pleased the job is going well :biggrin: You not drinking coffee though. That doesn't sound good.

Phebe hope your hand is a lot better soon. :GroupHug:

My first day went well too apart from being stuck in 2 horrendous traffic jams this morning. Will leave earlier tomorrow then hopefully will miss them. Very nice people and the radio on. I was trying not to snigger at someone whose singing is something to be desired :laugh:

Coryn, I hope you get your kitchen sorted very soon. Do you think all this stress could be adding to whatever Flynns problem is? These hounds are very sensitive to whats going on around them? :GroupHug:

I hope Wiggle is feeling better now. Saffy blows him a kiss.:wub: (Just in case its a bug) :laugh:

Amy, thats awful! Families can be vile! :GroupHug:

Jules, mega :GroupHug: for you and Jemima.

Sam, maybe you could start Wii fit classes? :laugh: Hope something turns up soon.

Mrs M&S Jones, glad you had a good first day. How long before Darren gets used to life as a house husband? :laugh:

Owl, I hope your hand is feeling better now and the swelling goes down quickly. :GroupHug:

Snow, I think Amy goes on TRPD? Sure she will volunteer to find Nog a new coat on there when she sees your post. :biggrin:

I am really tired so am going to snuggle into my bed. :wavey: