UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

have had to take maude up to the vets today she has acquired a lump in her abdomen which was not there a fortnight ago when our vet gave her a thorough examination and its not a seroma from her spay either :( general concensus is possible mast cell tumour and could be as a result of disturbing caesarian scar tissue when she was spayed.

its appeared so fast that sean is treating it as aggressive and as such not a candidate for fine needle aspiration, so it along with a large margin around it will be removed on either monday or tuesday.

im worried sick now :(

Failure is not something I'm used to, but I have to admit defeat this time.

:GroupHug:

Guess what I've got

i read the thread backwards, so i know already! :laugh: Very nice.

afternoon all

afternoon :flowers:

Doesn't he look impressed? :unsure:

hnewcoat.jpg

he looks so..............................unimpressed :wub:

:GroupHug:

Afternoon CT and anyone else I missed.

ooh Kats n Greys, bet they enjoyed their party! :unsure:

Glad your bathroom is nearly done Murtle :flowers:

i have been out for a long time, bit of shopping at Nuneaton market for some pet treats. then on to bedworth park for a nice walk. Feel a bit cold now I've sat down though :unsure:

Just got in from a transport run and found the treat (dogs & cats) cupboard completely bare :ohno02: -

Luckily the wormer and flea treatments are all unscathed

Guess which 4 dogs won't be getting tea tonight.

Whoops! The little devils :wub: I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall whilst they were all sitting there going "num num num" :laugh:

have had to take maude up to the vets today she has acquired a lump in her abdomen which was not there a fortnight ago when our vet gave her a thorough examination and its not a seroma from her spay either :( general concensus is possible mast cell tumour and could be as a result of disturbing caesarian scar tissue when she was spayed.

its appeared so fast that sean is treating it as aggressive and as such not a candidate for fine needle aspiration, so it along with a large margin around it will be removed on either monday or tuesday.

Sending good thoughts for you both :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

RMF: I lost part of a filling a couple of weeks ago and managed to get an appointment for next Thursday. It wasn't bothering me at all so there was no rush but now I have a toothache as I a big chunk of the filling came out the other day. The toothache has just started today and it's bloody awful and it seems a long time now till Thursday :rolleyes:

Another super home for a wonderful little puppy checked today then took the Ds up onto Ham Hill Country Park for a glorious Autumn walk.Lots of dogs up there as well - although quite why I decided to climb a sheer hill in the woods then slither down the equally sheer other side in mud and wet leaves I'm not sure :unsure: Had a very nice day though.

You both look very cosy and warm.

Thinking of you and Maude, Melf.

Hope you can keep the tootache managed, Marion.

I won the Eurolottery last night and have blown my winnings on a trendy short haircut. No, not a 45 million pound haircut :laugh: but a small win. Feel much better, tidier and more presentable. And a complete stranger in Carmarthen said what lovely wellies I have :laugh:

What is with this travelling sideboard business? Is it on a fundraising journey like Sirius and Poosa? Will we see pics of it with celebrities or visiting pubs?

Edited by owl

er no the sideboard is too flaming heavy. It's stopping right where it is :laugh:

Happy haircut and congratulations on the win.

Marion have you got any clove oil you can put on it. Hope you can get an earlier appointment :GroupHug:

Sir H :wub:

Missy :wub: You do look all snuggly.

Great stuff Lynne. You do seem to visit some nice places.

Hoping the bathroom is finished to your liking very soon Murtle

I'm having the first sit down for today and am going to have a nice chilled evening. I'm going to be very naughty and have a curry for tea tonight. I've got tomorrow to get over it.