UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Sandra I had trouble with my mic too on Skype. Discovered the internal mic wasn't activated. I think I opened Skype, tools, options, audio settings. On the microphone settings it was on line in rather than microphone (drop down box above the gauge bit).

Hope that helps :flowers:

just got a call from sean (lovely vet) he wants maude in at nine tomorrow for her op, bless him hes re jigged a few things so he could fit her in as i looked so worried :wub:

i dont just look it i AM so worried :(

to top off my lumpy weekend pickle has a seroma over his scar now too, we knew this was a possibility because he flings himself about to get about so keeping him quiet after his tummy tuck and castrate was always a non starter :rolleyes:

Alex, please get your wiring checked out. I'd hate for it to be a loose wire and a disaster happen! :(

Marge, hope the devil car is behaving. :flowers:

Melf, :GroupHug: for poorly doggy worries.

Coryn :GroupHug: If you need a chat you have my msn addy. Please take care of yourself :flowers:

Amy, hope the homecheck went well, or is going well and you didnt get lost.

I am off out shortly with Neo shortly for a walk in the countryside with a friend that we havent seen for a couple of months. I don't know who will be more excited to see them, him or me! :laugh: It will be nice to take him out without worrying about random fireworks going off and him freaking out too!

We have another estate agent coming tomorrow to value our house so have been busy doing touch ups this morning and will be doing last minute cleaning and de-hairing this evening as they will be here at 11am tomorrow, and as we are on holiday from work we are hoping for a lie in :biggrin:

*sigh* woke up to some sh1tty comments on FB this morning from someone I thought was a friend. Said I deserved what had happened to me, ex is well shot of me etc, I am a b1tch etc.

I've removed her and reported her :rolleyes:

I have found a fab flat and I am going to have to put down 6 months rent on it. I've got just a bit more to save but it won't be till the end of the month so I'm hoping if I put an app in for it they will wait till then :happy: Tis two mins walk from my mums as well.

If I do the 6 month thing, at least I wont have to worry about getting a full time job for the time being. I can get a couple of hours a week to cover bills and food :biggrin:

(this is the plan anyway...)

I'm having a very busy weekend sorting loads of stuff out. Hope everyone is ok :GroupHug:

I think Scooby has just had a funny turn and I'm not sure if I should do something about it or just keep an eye on him. :unsure: He was stood up for a while and then had a little wobble and a stagger forward. Didn't fall over and righted himself. Very slight and all over in a couple of seconds. Completely normal after and he didn't seem to notice it himself. Not sure what it is. Whether we should take him to the vets tomorrow or just see how he goes. Not seen a dog do that before. Could he have had a dizzy spell due to standing for a while?

Oh no Mags! Just what you don't need right now - really hope you can fight it off. Whisky and lemon?

Mollydog and Perl the Fat Scouse Mog are cuddling by the fire. Mollydog thinks Perl is a bit scary, and Perl is mostly indifferent to Mollydog, but they both REALLY love the fire... :laugh:

:biggrin: another succesful H/C.Haven't done any for ages and ages and suddenly have completed 5 already in November.Took the Ds up onto Cothelstone Hill on Quantocks,was windy and a bit chilly but sun was shining and was very exhilirating.Daisy has eaten so much horse poo I'm sure she'll start neighing soon :ohmy:

i dont just look it i AM so worried :(

to top off my lumpy weekend pickle has a seroma over his scar now too, we knew this was a possibility because he flings himself about to get about so keeping him quiet after his tummy tuck and castrate was always a non starter :rolleyes:

Positive thoughts for all the Melf dogs :flowers:

Alex, please get your wiring checked out. I'd hate for it to be a loose wire and a disaster happen! :(

The house was rewired a few years ago and it has a thing wot cuts out if it senses anything untoward, so hopefully it's not that, but I am going to check the wiring to see if anything is loose. Thanks missus :flowers:

I think Scooby has just had a funny turn and I'm not sure if I should do something about it or just keep an eye on him. :unsure:

No advice, jut a :GroupHug:

I am back from sunny Maesteg. It was lovely to see my gorjuss family, I don't see them often enough. I must start saving up my pennies to go to New Zealand for a visit.

I am absolutely knackered though and am going to settle down to cuddle the dogs in front of the telly, with lager in hand and pizza in t'oven.

Edited by merledogs