UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

RMF: I lost part of a filling a couple of weeks ago and managed to get an appointment for next Thursday. It wasn't bothering me at all so there was no rush but now I have a toothache as I a big chunk of the filling came out the other day. The toothache has just started today and it's bloody awful and it seems a long time now till Thursday :rolleyes:

oh no, not a nice feeling :flowers:

th_100_0290.jpg

th_100_0292.jpg

th_100_0294.jpg

:wub:

What is with this travelling sideboard business? Is it on a fundraising journey like Sirius and Poosa? Will we see pics of it with celebrities or visiting pubs?

Well done on the lottery win :flowers:

:laugh: @ the travelling fundraising sideboard theory. Only on the Refuge :rolleyes:

I am having a nice evening chillin', have Strictly on tv, had dinner and red wine. :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Maude and Melf

Big stop teethy hurting thoughts for Marion :flowers:

I don't feel quite right :wacko: Can't quite put my finger on it, but think it might be all the stress over the last few months and wonder what its like to have depression :unsure:

Anyways :GroupHug: 's to all that need one since I'm finding it difficult to find things to post and find the energy to reply to threads, I'm sorry :flowers:

Off to watch X factor that should jolt me out of my doldrums :laugh:

ill have to try feeding these more tomorrow to see if it will help. freddie has had his pills but the fireworks are outside the front. got him and lissie upset. late night tonight I think

:GroupHug:

I don't feel quite right :wacko: Can't quite put my finger on it, but think it might be all the stress over the last few months and wonder what its like to have depression :unsure:

Well, thats it! Decision made and wheels etc in motion.

I'm so down, looks like the booze cupboard will have a belting tonight. :mecry:

I just phoned to vote for Strictly. Ooops, I'm watching a recording and the phone lines have closed! :laugh:

Morning :tired:

im worried sick now :(

Lots of positive thoughts for you both :GroupHug:

Marion for poorly teefs :GroupHug:

I'm so down, looks like the booze cupboard will have a belting tonight. :mecry:

Tis far too early to be up on a Sunday but I am off to Wales today so 8 hours of driving :wacko:

Morning :)

Melf :GroupHug: Good thoughts on the way :flowers:

Marion I hope your toof gets better,nowt worse than toofache :flowers:

That blinkin birman cat from the neighbouring cul de sac is doing my head in.It is the nastiest cat I've ever known and is bullying my cats non stop now.I hate the bloody thing and for me to hate a cat it must be bad :mad: