UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

ive passed my pre op check, so should be having my knee replacement next friday, the 20th :biggrin:

Fingers crossed that all goes well :flowers:

Alex, yes he can apply if a job comes up at his company, BUT he would get no preferential treatment and the pay level he has built up after five years with the company wouldn't count..he'd start on the basic pay scale again. He's permanent, but he'd have to come in as a temp, the way he did when he first started.

That's pants :(

Alex, that heater looks nice. Have you compared prices of them elsewhere and checked ebay?

I am keeping tabs on Milly on your other thread even though I am not spending much time posting

Thank you :flowers: And yes, I have compared prices, but the cheapest I've found is £299 plus postage.

I managed to fall over yesterday and have some great bruises. The best of them, I think may even warrant a pic in manky body parts. Ive waited years for an injury worthy of that thread :laugh:

Ouch :GroupHug::laugh:

Jules, sorry about your dad :flowers:

Not got a lot of studying done today, I fell asleep on the sofa watching Jessica Fletcher and then dreamt about it :wacko:

woooo hoooo maude hasn't got cancer :partytime:

it was a piece of fat/scar tissue that had poked through a small tear in her abdomen and become strangulated causing a hard feeling mass. The weakening in her abdomen causing the tear is probably associated with her previous career as a breeding machine.

she is now home, has had a light chicken tea, a pee and a poo and is now sleeping off what was a fairly lengthy op :wub:

it was a piece of fat/scar tissue that had poked through a small tear in her abdomen and become strangulated causing a hard feeling mass. The weakening in her abdomen causing the tear is probably associated with her previous career as a breeding machine.

she is now home, has had a light chicken tea, a pee and a poo and is now sleeping off what was a fairly lengthy op :wub:

yay for Maude :partytime: :partytime:

Evening

Oh Mel I'm so pleased. :biggrin:

Pleased you're pre op went well Alicia :flowers:

Suzeanna so much awful stuff happening. Have been thinking of you and hope things work out well for your oh. Very worrying in the meantime. :GroupHug:

Katsinc :GroupHug:

Alex hope you manage to make a start on your studying later.

It's blooming freezing today. We haven't any heating in work so all sat with our coats on. :laugh: Got back home and now we have really thick fog. Just managed to get the dogs walked before visibility went too bad.

We have a new little nephew. :biggrin: Martyn forgot to ask what they've called him and MIL forgot to tell him. :rolleyes: He's a he anyway. :laugh:

thank you there is mega relief here :biggrin:

she has a huge scar, and the bruising looks like it will be horrific but shes taking it all in typical bulldog style though she looked a bit perplexed when she woke up and there were no puppies ( as a back yard brood bitch every time shes gone to sleep at the vets before aside from her spay its been for a caesarian bless her :wub: )

Morning :tired:

There's a used one on ebay at present in Sutton Coldfield - anywhere near you?

Unfortunately not. The used ones tend to go for high prices as well, but so far I've not seen one come up near me.

Fantastic news :pinkie:

We have a new little nephew. :biggrin:

Welcome to the little one :flowers:

RMF : Tis cold and wet outside.