UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Oh bless him, he is the biggest pudding in the world...just has no manners and hurts when he jumps up. I would be very suprised if he ever did more than rumble. For anyone interested, Kashka is a ridgeback, who is not a fine example of his breed... he is bigger than the average seaside donkey and goofy as hell :laugh: No manners, no training, no stop button or understanding of his own size and weight :unsure:

I have brainache and it hurts.

Cooking Ale Cake (with squidgy fruits in it!)

Hope everyone's seen Helly-Di's post what she's typed with her unbitten finger for me. If not I'll have to linky it. :biggrin:

Flipping flies, I'm bit all over AND they're coming back for more :angry:

Morning :tired: Flippin Milly decided 4am was time to wake up again. She's sleeping downstairs tonight :glare:

Hope poorly knees and bites and chests are feeling better soon :flowers:

Amy - get yourself some Ranitidine from your local pharmacy or supermarket. Tis marvellous stuff for heartburn/indigestion. Don't get the Gaviscon brand though, the generic ones are just as good and half the price :flowers:

RMF : Can I join the invalid corner please? I have pulled a muscle in my chest just above my right tit. Did it while carrying Milly upstairs last night :rolleyes: and it kills every time I move my right arm or breathe.

I'm joining the throng of invalids...my leg muscles keep seizing up, my head is thumping and when I bend down I get an 'orrible pain under my ribs on both sides. :wacko: I can't decide whether my fibro/arthritis whatsit is having a particularly bad flare up, or whether it's something else. Hope they can give me the results of the blood test I had on Friday today...it might shed some light on the subject! how do I convince a bouncy cav that Mummy doesn't really want to chase round the house with her ball with her?

Oh...whoever it was whose knee keeps letting them down...cartilege I would imagine, mine did the same. The MRI scan will show it up...when you manage to get one.

:GroupHug: :flowers: to all the poorly people and/or poorly dogs!

My next door neighbours have made me :mecry: Their cavalier Gemma was pts last night as she was old and ill, this morning their daughter wanted to tell me.She seemed quite happy about it and then told me she was sad last night but 'mummy said your Hector will look after Gemma in heaven because he always loved her and she was sad when he died, now they'll always be happy together'. :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Have fun at the Bridge Gem :wub:

I'm joining the throng of invalids...my leg muscles keep seizing up, my head is thumping and when I bend down I get an 'orrible pain under my ribs on both sides. :wacko: I can't decide whether my fibro/arthritis whatsit is having a particularly bad flare up, or whether it's something else. Hope they can give me the results of the blood test I had on Friday today...it might shed some light on the subject! how do I convince a bouncy cav that Mummy doesn't really want to chase round the house with her ball with her?

All my staff, and me have had a bug over the last few weeks, that involved sore muscles, banging headaches and pains in our sides. we all had it for about 5 days or so then it went again, so hopefully yoiu have that and not a flare up of your other thingy watsit :flowers: