Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Val, so sorry :GroupHug:

Lots of :GroupHug: for poorly people.

I have been to Brizzle today.

Sleep well, CT. Are you peed off with sudden arrival of unsolicited piglets, or things in general? Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Morning. Got sent home from work yesterday so spent the day on the sofa sleeping/reading/eating :rolleyes: Feel better this morning, just a fairly light cold so will go back in.

Finally we've had a visit from a lovely police lady. She thinks there is enough going on to prosecute for harrassment but needs to speak with those higher up so she's going to call us tomorrow night and let us know how she gets on.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they ended up with an ASBO? :laugh:

Hope you are feeling a bit better Alex. If I was nearer I would come and walk the pack for you :flowers:

Thank you missus :liebe94:

Val :GroupHug:

Morning :tired:

Biiig :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Val. I'm thinking of you mate.

Glad you're feeling better today Alex (but surely not good enough to get back to work just yet :wink:)

RMGrumpyF: :handjob: upstairs neighbour has behaved himself for quite a while, but yesterday evening he put on a very boring dance track with a very heavy bass on a loop and, I guess, passed out while annoying me. He didn't wake up, andtherefore I didn't get to sleep until 3AM, so I'm not a happy Billy :angry:

There's no point knocking and asking him to turn it down: he's a nasty git at the best of times, but when he's drunk he really turns nasty (just words, nothing to worry about). I've fallen out with him big time nearly a year ago and I've not spoken to him since, but before our fall out, another time when I asked him to turn his music down, he insinuated that my dogs woke him up barking at 6AM. Now that is a blatant lie, but I really don't want to have to argue with the council if he gets vicious enough to "report" met :(

Edited by BillyMalc

A big :GroupHug: for RTW.

Sorry you have to live underneath an inconsiderate half-wit Billy. Having no sleep is no fun.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Alex, I hope you can get an early finish today.

I am determined to have a nice day today. Yesterday I could have slapped several people quite hard, but today I am going to be Buddhist about it and rise above any silliness with a smile firmly pasted on my face :)

Have a good day everyone :flowers:

Morning :wavey:

RMF: I am still moving .... although I am in work now so I will actually still be moving when I get home tonight :rolleyes:

RMF2: Dee's lovely collie Lad is becoming a PAT dog, he will be fab at it :biggrin: :wub:

Val :GroupHug: glad you have your daughters with you :flowers:

Hi Kelly :wavey: :GroupHug: how are you??

Glad you're feeling better missus Alex :wub:

Jules, Billy and CT :GroupHug: 's and :GroupHug: 's to all other Fugees just cause you are lovely :wub: