UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£24 is per week Ange. Its a joke innit?

I do get child tax credits for the kids and I work 8 hours too but all together with my wages the monthly total is just under £600. The mortgage alone is over £800

:( Hope you can find a way to sort it out. Did they accept that you don't make anything from DNB in the end?

do you have a link to your house Ellie xx

It wasn't put on on a website hun as rented it as soon as the letting agents took it on :flowers: it is basically exactly the same as mine, little one bed, just for six months and then moving to Kent to live with Simon :elefant:

Some of the houses I am (hopefully) going to look at in August when we go to Exeter are:

House 1

House 2

House 3

House 4

Afternoon

Weather can't decide what to do with itself.

Sorry your toe is infected Jazz. Hope it clears up soon. I know it's worrying when you've got diabetes. :GroupHug:

Pleased things are going well for you Sparkle :flowers:

Hope Sir H's problem is something that can be easily treated bless him. I'm rather fond of Sir H. :GroupHug:

Melp that's terrible. Think you need to seek advice wherever you can. I know benefits agency weren't the slightest bit interested in the fact I had utility bills and mortgage to pay in my own name. I really don't know how people cope for any length of time. :GroupHug:

I have upset Wispa. She is very disgruntled with me and says I am a mean mummy. I brought a big green football home and put it out of reach so she couldn't play with it.

It's a watermelon :rolleyes:

:laugh: We've had a similar falling out with Rosie in the past when she thinks that she's spotted a tennis ball in the house but actually it's an orange!

:GroupHug: Jazz

Sparkly one I'm really really pleased for you :flowers: P.S. the remark about a bucket last night had nothing to do with your post it was to do with camping :rolleyes:

On that note, I have bought a blow up camp bed :biggrin: I am not going to buy a bucket :rolleyes: :laugh:

Melp :GroupHug:

Hope Sir H is okay :wub:

Norty Owl buying Wispa a water melon :laugh:

uuuuurrrrrrrrgggh. I've got a bug. I'd think there was a decent chance it was swine flu, only I can't think where I could have got it. I spose I might have picked it up in the Coop, that's about the closest I get to people. Or maybe the petshop? I went to the pet shop yesterday. There was nobody in there but me though...

Anyway, most of today asleep, feeling like death warmed up. bleh.

Jazz, hope your toe clears up quickly.

LOL at Wispa and the watermelon.

uuuuurrrrrrrrgggh. I've got a bug. I'd think there was a decent chance it was swine flu, only I can't think where I could have got it. I spose I might have picked it up in the Coop, that's about the closest I get to people. Or maybe the petshop? I went to the pet shop yesterday. There was nobody in there but me though...

Anyway, most of today asleep, feeling like death warmed up. bleh.

:GroupHug: You only need to have touched a door handle that someone with swine flu has touched who coughed or sneezed onto their hand - you then rub your eye or touch your nose and ....swine flu. :GroupHug:

Hope you feel better soon.

:GroupHug: Victoria

:GroupHug: You only need to have touched a door handle that someone with swine flu has touched who coughed or sneezed onto their hand - you then rub your eye or touch your nose and ....swine flu. :GroupHug:

Hope you feel better soon.

Or any other droplet spread virus. Hope it bu99ers off soon xx