UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Loads of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all the sad Fugees - those who upset you are just a bunch of :handjob: :handjob:!

The weather has behaved itself most of the day but it's been p1ssing it down since 4. Sparks is out on the moors with the neighbours, and he doesn't like rain - he'll be having fun! :rolleyes: I'm sooo tired thanks to the eejit upstairs' antics last night, and I'd love to crawl into bed, but Kiera's had a couple of really boring days and today was even more boring for her without Sparks, and I can't bear denying her her agility training, so we'll be off in a mo :tired:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: For everyone who needs one , seem to be a lot today. :flowers:

Have a good holiday Ingipops. :)

Enjoy your lunch Michelle. :flowers:

So sad about Toastie, Spike's little old codger friend :mecry:

The last colleague left our team today. We are now officially half the team we were. Awayday in Northhampton tomorrow to "launch" us into the new structure and we're not allowed to make negative comments :unsure:

I have just been for the all time wettest of wet walks and now realise that my waterproof aint waterproof anymore :laugh: Good point though, no other dogs around so we had great fun off-lead and splashing in the puddles alongside the canal and feeding all the ducks and little ducks.

I am doing my third ever home check on Saturday so feeling rather nervous although the people I called were very nice and are desperate to bring the dog home as they have already met him and done the introductions etc., and have been to see him in foster and have spoke to the rescue today and gone through a few points etc., and it is only 3 mins from our house so will probably get to see him around and do a follow up for them if requried :)

:GroupHug: sleep well little Toastie

My ticket for Henry Rollins arrived today - it's not until January next year, I'm so going to loose it (several times :ohmy: )

I called in to have a word with the horrid people I took Piglet and Pooh piggies from as I strongly suspect that they dumped the babies on me (very similar colouring etc). They had a very heavily pregnant sow in an open run with rabbits so I went ballistic at them...............my vet saw the babies yesterday and gave them a clean bill of health which means the baby girl they totally deny dumping can go tomorrow to live with a friend of a colleague who has 2 young females and the boys have gone into the outdoor hutch with lots of snuggly stuff....................so pregnant girlie is now in a nice clean bed upstairs and nice RSPCA lady I have spoken to is going to pay them a visit. She did say that there might not be much that she can do but she will read them the riot act.

Fings is a bit squashed at the Tikka Inn, I shall put a 'No Vacancies' sign on the door

Edited by chickentikka

Rant to get stuff off my chest because I refuse to bottle stuff up. Just ignore me.

I've had a lovely day and now lots of people are getting on my nerves. I've had it all blooming night. I have managed not to swear. :cussing:

Latest being my stepmum who couldn't possibly spare a Saturday afternoon ever and if I want to see her and my dad I have to go on a Sunday afternoon. Well sorry but that's the only day Martyn can go shopping, I can get housework done and Martyn has to be home to do his dj stuff. For goodness sake they're home 7 days a week. She's goes out with friends who also are home 7 days a week and I'm sure they don't always go every week or could change a day ONCE. Is it me? She said there is a bank holiday coming up. Yes but I've got something on then for Oldies. I haven't a minute to myself and it takes up a huge amount of time for us to go see them. They couldn't possibly come here. It's her and it's going to cause ructions cos I have gone into stubborn mode. Funny how she can't come here in the car (45 mins) but can get to Thailand and various locations in the UK plus get to Liverpool on her own on the train every Saturday. Plus she managed to walk up the Orme a couple of weeks ago yet she can't walk far. I've had enough. Again. My poor Dad wants to see us but can't come round here on his own cos she goes mad. Yet she can swan off wherever she wants. :mad2: