UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melp, have you got people who know where you are going, and when you leave. Im worried about you girlie :flowers:

Don't worry Jazzling, I'm going to a local coffee shop at midday. Freinds know where I'll be and I have emergency number on standby in case I need rescuing. I'll be fine :)

Di, hoping for good news for your Dad.

I am soooooooooo hot and not in a 'Corrr you're HOT' way. It rained in the early hours but its done nothing to bring the temperature down. I hate this heat.

good morning all, lovely cool walk in the gentle rain with the doglets this morning at 6am but its now getting to be baking hot again. I may have to buy more 3/4 length trousers for work!

Thinking lots of good thoughts for Di's dad *crossed fingers*

and I am off to the doc again this morning to see what she can offer me....am on anti-depressants and will be for about another year which is fine. BUT they upset my tummy something nasty so I have reflux, indigestion etc after every meal and most snacks. Can also feel pretty queasy in the mornings. Was getting by using lots and lots of bisodol but now I'm training more its making life miserable. I'd rather not take anymore tablets but will seewhat she can suggest :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for good news Di :GroupHug:

Is it wrong to be looking forward to going to work tonight purely because of the rather fabulous air conditioning system? :laugh: I'm too hot already. I'm thinking of making ice lollies for the dogs & chooks.

I so thought you were going to say making ice lollies for the children....but no they are for the dogs and chooks.... :ohmy:

Thinking of your Dad Di :flowers:

Have bizarre image of chickens sucking on lollies now :wacko:

Wednesdays are naff. Why can't it be Friday yet?

indeed strange images...though mine were of the dogs and wondering how small the chooks ice lollies needed to be....

Di - best of thoughts for your Dad and family today. :flowers:

When will the cat learn NOT to chase bumble bees??

I love you all

Thinking of Helly today and Becks and morag xxxxxxx

Im off out for coffee and have hand written, I know who needs to do that when there is a keyboard, but I have hand written a letter and will go and send it

corr my hand hurts lol

Edited by Jazz

Oooer. Do you ever hear a peice of music or song and get whooshed back in time? I have just dissolved in tears at Cat Stevens-Morning has broken. Can't think of anything in particular, good or bad that it taskes me back to, but it does :wacko:

Am now seeking out other "memory" songs.

Currently I am listening to George Harrison-My Sweet Lord. I LOVE that song [and yes I am very old :laugh: ]

Morning Fugees :wavey:

RMF: I am melting :wacko:

RMF2: I have taken a half day this afternoon to do the garden :unsure: if I'm not around tomorrow I have heat stroke :rolleyes: :laugh:

Good thoughts on the way for your dad Di :flowers: :GroupHug:

Mogs I hope the docs can suggest an alternative tablet or another tablet to balance the effects out :flowers: :GroupHug:

and I am off to the doc again this morning to see what she can offer me....am on anti-depressants and will be for about another year which is fine. BUT they upset my tummy something nasty so I have reflux, indigestion etc after every meal and most snacks. Can also feel pretty queasy in the mornings. Was getting by using lots and lots of bisodol but now I'm training more its making life miserable. I'd rather not take anymore tablets but will seewhat she can suggest :rolleyes:

have a chat with your doc about some proper tablets to combat the stomach problems. I used to get terrible hearburn and indigestion and i had all kinds of tests and cameras looking for an ulcer. turned out i had too much stomach acid. I was given lansoprazole which i think is now replaced by omeprazole. they dont half work on fizzy tummys. I remember at the time my doc said i would be able to deal with 13 pints and a madras if i took the tablets first.... impressive as i was only on about 8 pints and a korma at the time :laugh:

:wavey:

canada.gif

Happy Canada Day!

I am :tired: as Logan whinged in his crate ALL night :( But we're having a Canada day BBQ this evening, so all is good :)

Hope its good news for you Dad Helly :flowers: And hope that the doctors can sort you out Mog :flowers: