UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a break from work. So instead of doing the badly needed housework I am on here :rolleyes:

Hope that your dad gets the results he wants Di. :flowers:

Enjoy your coffee Mel. (That brings back memories of another thread!!! :ohmy: :laugh: ) 1

Hope you can get something to settle your tum Mog. :GroupHug:

Rmf 1 Blue has p*ssed right outside the back door, if whiffs. :sick01:

RMF 2 Donna slightly overdone the sun yesterday. So is feeling decidedly yuk today.

RM :mecry: F. 3 Today is the day my brother has his Dane PTS. Poor Teddydogs back end has completely gone and pain meds are not working anymore. But he has had a couple of days being spoilt rotten before he goes to the bridge. :mecry:

Edited by greys mum

im sorry to hear that, RIP xxx

Ive had to empty the car of the stuff I got last nght as I didnt have room for even some milk so I can go shopping now. Ive got the lamp, white wellies and dungarees for you sam xxx

Can't believe it's July already. Happy July everyone.

Loads of positive thoughts being sent to Helly's Dad

Good luck at Docs Mog

Have fun Melp

Sleep well Teddydogs :GroupHug:

It is very dull here today and looks like it could lash rain. Well at least it will be outside as we've enough wet inside this morning. Andy managed to spill a cup of water and then another one ten minutes later :rolleyes:

Oooer. Do you ever hear a peice of music or song and get whooshed back in time? I have just dissolved in tears at Cat Stevens-Morning has broken. Can't think of anything in particular, good or bad that it taskes me back to, but it does :wacko:

Am now seeking out other "memory" songs.

Currently I am listening to George Harrison-My Sweet Lord. I LOVE that song [and yes I am very old :laugh: ]

I switched the radio on this morning and Peggy Lee was singing a song that whooshed me right back to my childhood. The only trouble is I can't remember now what it was :rolleyes:

Helly good thoughts being sent for your dad :GroupHug:

Greysmum thinking of your family and Teddydogs :GroupHug:

Mog I hope you get sorted at the doc's :GroupHug:

I haven't had my breakfast yet because it's too hot and I can't think what to have.

Oooer. Do you ever hear a peice of music or song and get whooshed back in time? I have just dissolved in tears at Cat Stevens-Morning has broken. Can't think of anything in particular, good or bad that it taskes me back to, but it does :wacko:

Am now seeking out other "memory" songs.

Currently I am listening to George Harrison-My Sweet Lord. I LOVE that song [and yes I am very old :laugh: ]

Thats should be a thread ( I have loads )

Jazz I got am email from last minute today that advertises cheap "we will rock you" Tickets

http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/pso/catalog/...74&CATID=22

can i thank you all for the good wishes for Dad. His blood tests showed his cancer count came down from a very high 15.6 to 1.2 so he is responding to the treatment so far. He can now relax for 3 months till the next set of tests. I am thinking its a bit early to break out the vodka though :unsure:

can i thank you all for the good wishes for Dad. His blood tests showed his cancer count came down from a very high 15.6 to 1.2 so he is responding to the treatment so far. He can now relax for 3 months till the next set of tests. I am thinking its a bit early to break out the vodka though :unsure:

lovely to hear the good news Di.

To early in the day or too early in the treatment?

if the former then it's now late enough to break out the vodka....

if the treatment - then 3 months is going to be a long wait :unsure:

xxx

lovely to hear the good news Di.

To early in the day or too early in the treatment?

if the former then it's now late enough to break out the vodka....

if the treatment - then 3 months is going to be a long wait :unsure:

xxx

oh deffinatly too early in the day, not the treatment. Ive been going along with him for a lot of his treatment for the last 6 months and thats the only reason i wasnt drinking vodka daily... i was the family taxi :laugh:

oh deffinatly too early in the day, not the treatment. Ive been going along with him for a lot of his treatment for the last 6 months and thats the only reason i wasnt drinking vodka daily... i was the family taxi :laugh:

so now seems a perfectly reasonable time to start!

:beerchug:

(pubs have been open for an hour :unsure:)

Edited by murtle