UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

:rolleyes: *sigh* apparently a family which I failed for an RSPCA homecheck have complained about me, I am patronising and my report was incorrect. Now have to speak to the complaints group to sort it out. I suspect is mostly sour grapes - they wanted a dog right now, depsite having sold their last dog because "they were moving house and it was too busy", and dog before that was given back to RSPCA because it went for another dog - no attempt to deal with it, just handed straight back in. Of course it was a greyhound ex-racer and they chose to walk it unmuzzled....

yeah. not feeling bad about my decision but just another little thing I could so definitely be doing without :wacko:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thoughts being sent for your sister Murtle. A friend of mine also got a severe abnormal result and they sorted her out very quickly and she's been sound as a pound ever since :thumbsup_still:

I am going for a walk this morning with my lovely auntie Sheila (who took Ruby, me and the 4 legged gang in when we had the noo extension built) and her EGAR dog, Dan, formerly Anam so I am hoping to take a few more photos today :)

I so misread that as Fish foreskins :wacko: :laugh:

:ohno02: :laugh:

can I ask for some good thoughts please for my sister who received a severe abnormal smear test result yesterday. She's off to have it investigated today - but she gets married on Saturday so any good thoughts for her would be greatly appreciated as she's rather worried about it and I'm rather worried about her.

Other then that - this snotty cold thing is STILL lingering and sapping me of all energy and strength.

:flowers:

Lots of good thoughts for your sister :flowers:

hope your cold b*ggers off shortly!!

Alex - hope you get some sneaky studying done today and that your exam results arrive soon. I'm sure you will have passed with flying colours so try not to fret too much :flowers:

just had a american bulldog tied to my gate, bastarts¬!!!!

:mad: At least s/he is safe now :flowers:

:rolleyes: *sigh* apparently a family which I failed for an RSPCA homecheck have complained about me, I am patronising and my report was incorrect. Now have to speak to the complaints group to sort it out. I suspect is mostly sour grapes - they wanted a dog right now, depsite having sold their last dog because "they were moving house and it was too busy", and dog before that was given back to RSPCA because it went for another dog - no attempt to deal with it, just handed straight back in. Of course it was a greyhound ex-racer and they chose to walk it unmuzzled....

yeah. not feeling bad about my decision but just another little thing I could so definitely be doing without :wacko:

:mad: I'm sure complaints group will agree with you but it's not nice to have a complaint against you and all that it entails :GroupHug:

I am going for a walk this morning with my lovely auntie Sheila (who took Ruby, me and the 4 legged gang in when we had the noo extension built) and her EGAR dog, Dan, formerly Anam so I am hoping to take a few more photos today :)

Have a lovely walk - looking forward to pics of the lovely Dan :biggrin:

Forgot my RMF! I have a twitchy right eye. It is quite annoying.

Edited by billydog

Murtle, I'm sending lots of good thoughts for your sister and :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for you.

just had a american bulldog tied to my gate, bastarts¬!!!!

:(

That sucks :( :GroupHug:

The dog warden has been to pick her up, not a lot I could do with her as mine wouldnt let her in the house. I know who dumped her as I saw them but couldnt get downstairs quick enough so it may not be a good end for her :mecry: but the dog warden have said that they will take them to court for abandonment but that wont save her :mecry: I feel crap now so going to hug my own dogs :mecry:

I know just how you feel. I did a homecheck for a rescue about 6 months ago. Basically the area was not secure, bit of a strange set up at premises and the rescue refused her. One of her buddies was on a rescue forum and basically slated me.

I wasn't a happy bunny as I could not reply on the thread as I have my posting rights removed on there.

Sorry, haven't read back so :GroupHug: :rolleyes: :laugh: as applicable. I've been in a bit of a state since I took Dylan into the vets...this is one time I wish I was a happy optimist :(

:GroupHug:

The dog warden has been to pick her up, not a lot I could do with her as mine wouldnt let her in the house. I know who dumped her as I saw them but couldnt get downstairs quick enough so it may not be a good end for her :mecry: but the dog warden have said that they will take them to court for abandonment but that wont save her :mecry: I feel crap now so going to hug my own dogs :mecry:

:GroupHug: Sorry you feel so crap Lesley

You have actually done the kindest thing for her regardless of her being PTS or living.

They could have sold her to thugs or to someone who puppy farms. They could have dumped her on a main road and she been hit, They could have thrown her off a bridge or drowned her. All these are real possibilities now days so be glad she is safe and will not experience harm.

Im pming you something to cheer you up, please forward to anyone you like.

I just got an email from an old employer offering me some contracting work and saying how professional I am. You could knock me down with a feather. This is the only employer I have ever left on bad terms (it was run by someone who really could not find his bottom with both hands, no management skills, no technical skills, no understanding of the industry...). Now trying to think how to respond!

pebbles.jpg

Beautiful Pebbles and you're not sad, just very caring :flowers:

Looking forward to Dan photos :biggrin:

23042009004.jpg

Beeeeeeeeyoooooootiful Ashley :wub: You're right. It's not as good as I thought. It's better :D

Further :GroupHug: for the Bejo girls. Are they any better today, Cheryl?

:laugh: at clever Billy and hope your eye has stopped twitching now :blink:

I so misread that as Fish foreskins

:biglaugh:

Good luck with the sneaky studying, Alex and so annoying on the exam results :angry:

:GroupHug: and good thoughts for your sister, Murtle

:GroupHug: Mog - some people just don't take the truth well :flowers:

:GroupHug: Lesley RR. As Lesley TF has said, you have already saved her :flowers:

My tiny little baby boy is one whole year old today :wub: :wub:

Bed2.jpg

Cycas, maybe he has at least realised how incompetent he is and is desperate for someone who is better at the job than him?

:GroupHug: to all in need.

I have done a short run for a staffie and handed him over. It sounded like there was a fox, a parrot and a teething baby in my car. I didn't know staffs made such a racket. He made the usual nagging puli bark and GSP whining and whistling sound like peaceful New Age music in comparison. :rolleyes: Luckily he did settle. Hope he settled for the next people, they were on a long journey.

I have done a short run for a staffie and handed him over. It sounded like there was a fox, a parrot and a teething baby in my car. I didn't know staffs made such a racket. He made the usual nagging puli bark and GSP whining and whistling sound like peaceful New Age music in comparison. :rolleyes: Luckily he did settle. Hope he settled for the next people, they were on a long journey.

Ahhhhhh, the joy of a shrieking staffie :laugh: :laugh:

I have done a short run for a staffie and handed him over. It sounded like there was a fox, a parrot and a teething baby in my car. I didn't know staffs made such a racket.

They make the most amazing noises don't they? :laugh: :wub:

Off to work in a minute. This man is lovely but I'm really struggling to fill 8 hours. The house is clean, gardening done, windows cleaned inside and out, ironing done :rolleyes:

:wub:

:laugh: Staffies can be very talkative - Riley has a wide selection of noises, one to suit every occasion, and she appears to be sharing them with Kevin. :wub: