May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon

It's piddling down here.

Purplemog it's dreadful that there are repercussions from you failing someone on a homecheck. Fair enough you know but why haul you through procedures. The home isn't a goodun. Job done. I'm guesing the final decision rests with the rescue anyway so why can't they just be bold enough to say it's a no and the people can't have one of their dogs. For goodness sake.

Alex hope you get your results through quickly and have managed to start your next lot of studying.

:GroupHug: Lesley.

:laugh: Owl. With a bit of luck I'll be mistaken for a teenager cos I wear a lot of hoodies and baggie trousers. Somehow I don't think that will happen. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Bran. :wub:

:GroupHug: Murtle hope your sister is getting on ok and if something is found it can be sorted quickly and she's fine. Awful timing though.

:GroupHug: Emily and the Bejos.

It's very quiet here. All the doglets are lounging around.

It's piddling down here.

Purplemog it's dreadful that there are repercussions from you failing someone on a homecheck. Fair enough you know but why haul you through procedures. The home isn't a goodun. Job done. I'm guesing the final decision rests with the rescue anyway so why can't they just be bold enough to say it's a no and the people can't have one of their dogs. For goodness sake.

tis grey and icky here too! As for failing the homecheck - the people actually wrote a letter of complaint so now has to go through formal processes.... Not been too lucky really, when I reported someone to the RSPCA following a homevisit (to the inspector so not connected to the home) they actually told them it was me who had complained!!!

Anyway, am sure it will be fine :rolleyes:

I am not feeling too well today and was not in the sunniest of moods when I was dog walking...... I asked a lady to call her dogs away from Jacko as he was wearing a muzzle and was onlead for a reason and she said "That's your problem." Why can't people just be nice and helpful? :( :unsure:

When I came home I bent down to hug Spike just as Cherry zoomed in between us and head -butted me! :ohmy: :wub: she can never wait until it's her turn :laugh:

I am not feeling too well today and was not in the sunniest of moods when I was dog walking...... I asked a lady to call her dogs away from Jacko as he was wearing a muzzle and was onlead for a reason and she said "That's your problem." Why can't people just be nice and helpful? :( :unsure:

:GroupHug: some people are just idiots.

lots of gentle :GroupHug: for you and Jacko. Obviously she wasn't in a good mood either, but I'm sorry it was you she took it out on, Farah and Finn send special collie snuggles too :wub:

:GroupHug:

That's horrible :(

:ohmy: Cherry!

RMF: Last night I had a Tesco prawn salad for my dinner. I bought two yesterday, date to be used by was today :unsure: A few hours after eating the salad, I had a very poorly belly :blush: I don't think I'll be eating the other one tonight, although a bad tummy might be good as I'm seeing the diet lady tomorrow :laugh:

:GroupHug: the Bejos

I woke up in the night to see something glowing. Having put my glasses on I realised it was Louie's Oldies Club t-shirt :laugh: was really spooky!!!

Am hunting down a chicken doggie treats recipe as have a show on Saturday and am doing some baking this evening.

Edited by lil_angel