UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I also know sod all about them but I was very aware that the one I wrapped around my ex's head was an extremely expensive top of the range guitar and his pride and joy :guitar: :devil:

:ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

I am extrapolating from expressions of houndy joy. :biggrin:

Phew! :laugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won my 2 night midweek break on a rescue auction :biggrin:

Well done, where are you going? :unsure:

Mindy - you need lemons :flowers:

Have I mentioned I luffs my noo job yet :rolleyes:

:laugh: @ lemons

glad you're enjoying your job. :flowers:

I also know sod all about them but I was very aware that the one I wrapped around my ex's head was an extremely expensive top of the range guitar and his pride and joy

Note to self: never upset Marion :huh: :laugh:

I'm very self absorbed at the moment. I really am missing Dream.

However, I've been thinking of things to do to keep me occupied.

This afternoon I went with a friend to the theatre to see We Will Rock You, I did get misty eyed at one point, but other than that I clapped and sang and loved it.

We only went because Jazz talks highly of it on here. Thanks Jazz, it was an afternoon I needed.

AAAARGH! Just typed out a big reply and bloomin internet froze again and lost it! :(

From memory, Cheryl if you are at all worried please take her to A&E. If she has suffered for this long there must be something there even if its a virus. Just because that doc couldnt find anything doesnt mean there isnt something. And as Sarah said look after yourself too as looking after poorly kids takes its toll on you too :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Alex, glad ebay have removed comment from nasty person. :flowers:

Ange, can you not just take artistic pics of fretboards/ fingers strumming etc. There are a few on the photography forum I go on. :unsure:

I won my 2 night midweek break on a rescue auction :biggrin:

Lucky you! Where are you going?

CT I am so glad that you are loving your job. :biggrin:

I have been to the dentist today for my second lot of treatment. Unlike last time where I couldnt eat for two days due to swollen jaw and face, I had no injection and treatment was over quickly and pain free. :biggrin: I just have to go back in a couple of weeks to get a mouth guard made to stop me grinding my teeth! :rolleyes:

However, I've been thinking of things to do to keep me occupied.

This afternoon I went with a friend to the theatre to see We Will Rock You, I did get misty eyed at one point, but other than that I clapped and sang and loved it.

We only went because Jazz talks highly of it on here. Thanks Jazz, it was an afternoon I needed.

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug:

Sand eels are what puffins eat - link to piccie

I've just realised that it was Rosie's 8th birthday yesterday and I forgot! Hopefully if I make a special trip to the supermarket to buy sausages for her tomorrow, she might forgive me.

Marian - I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying your noo job so much :flowers: It's about time you got a break :biggrin:

I also know sod all about them but I was very aware that the one I wrapped around my ex's head was an extremely expensive top of the range guitar and his pride and joy

Wahahahaha!!! :biglaugh:

That is absolutely understandable :GroupHug: I'm pleased that you had a good afternoon :flowers:

Andrea - I'm pleased to hear that the dentist visit wasn't too stressful :biggrin: <-------- nice shiny teefs :wink:

Its up near Brecon so just over an hours drive away but will be a nice little holiday and Louie gets to come too :happy:

It sounds fab, Amy :flowers:

I've just realised that it was Rosie's 8th birthday yesterday and I forgot! Hopefully if I make a special trip to the supermarket to buy sausages for her tomorrow, she might forgive me.

:ohmy: Bad Mummy :angry: :wink: Happy belated 8th birthday, Rosie :wub: