UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. It's twirly and I've had a really restless night again :(

I had to do my first updates session for the senior management team at the start of their meeting after the meeting the CEO came and said thank you and that after I'd left they all said that they'd never had such a laugh discussing serious issues before :biggrin: Have I mentioned I luffs my noo job yet :rolleyes:

Sounds like your noo job luffs you too :wink:

I'm very self absorbed at the moment. I really am missing Dream.

Pleased you enjoyed yourself :GroupHug:

Ooooh! My two would love these. They go nuts for Fish4dogs fish skins.

I so misread that as Fish foreskins :wacko: :laugh:

23042009004.jpg

It's bootiful :wub:

Morning all

can I ask for some good thoughts please for my sister who received a severe abnormal smear test result yesterday. She's off to have it investigated today - but she gets married on Saturday so any good thoughts for her would be greatly appreciated as she's rather worried about it and I'm rather worried about her.

Other then that - this snotty cold thing is STILL lingering and sapping me of all energy and strength.

:flowers:

Morning. I woke twirly at 5.30 and so did the girls. Luckily they were persuaded to go back to bed after a quick visit to the garden. I dared not go back to sleep as suddenly last night I got a call requesting emergency help with a local transport run first thing today. Soon we will get up and have breks, but then I will be going out without them. They will not be pleased, but I should be back home before 10 to take them out.

Lots of good thoughts for your sister, murtle :GroupHug:

Wendypants I am jealous cos I would love to go back to bed :tired:

can I ask for some good thoughts please for my sister who received a severe abnormal smear test result yesterday. She's off to have it investigated today - but she gets married on Saturday so any good thoughts for her would be greatly appreciated as she's rather worried about it and I'm rather worried about her.

Other then that - this snotty cold thing is STILL lingering and sapping me of all energy and strength.

Thinking positive thoughts for your sister, what lousy timing :GroupHug: Hope you feel better soon :GroupHug:

I suppose I'd best go and get ready for work - director isn't in today so am hoping to get some sneaky studying done.

RMF : It's more than 7 weeks since I sat my last exam and I haven't had the results yet. All those who sat the two other exams which were sat on the same day had their results but ours haven't come through yet :mad:

darrrlinnggg Lissie

was tapdancing at 7am, so they have been out and fed. Im ready to go back to bed, but got someone coming this morning so cant.

Shes getting more senile poor darling. She gets lost in the garden more and more

Morning :wavey:

Morning all

:flowers:

What awful timing to have a worry like that :( Lots of :GroupHug: for your sister, and I hope you feel better too :GroupHug:

Lissoe and Jazz :GroupHug:

just had a american bulldog tied to my gate, bastarts¬!!!!

:( Why do people do that :(

:GroupHug: For Cheryl and the girls too :GroupHug:

Thank you for the thoughts. Wish I hadnt just looked up what it means. :mecry:

xxx

:GroupHug: I had a severe high grade set of results when i was about 26 and like you, feared the worst and panicked, and googled :wacko: The hospital were great, had me in next day, ran more tests and then had me back about a week later for treatment. Wasnt the most pleasant of experiences but they caught it quick, dealt with it and Im still here bugging the hell out of the world :flowers:

:GroupHug: I had a severe high grade set of results when i was about 26 and like you, feared the worst and panicked, and googled :wacko: The hospital were great, had me in next day, ran more tests and then had me back about a week later for treatment. Wasnt the most pleasant of experiences but they caught it quick, dealt with it and Im still here bugging the hell out of the world :flowers:

:flowers: Thank you Di. Fingers crossed, next week she's meant to be on her honeymoon, I'm guessing holidays may be able to wait. I shall wait patiently and see. I wouldn't consider us fabulously close generally about personaly matters so the fact she's told me I guess raises my concern levels, as it mean she's worried. Thank you for sharing your experience and that you are still here bugging the hell out of the world. :flowers: