UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I think I've lost track of RMF. Lovely pic of Pickle though, so nice to see him all grown up.

We had a delivery of mixed dried dog treats today. Az has eaten 3 sand eels, a cow's ear, 3 tripe sticks (1 beef, 2 lamb) and a cow's tail and is looking at me pathetically and keeps giving me his paw or putting his wet nose on the back of my hand... I WILL be strong! That's way too much already. Plus he's already got the farts.

Somewhere I have mislaid the delicate, non-food-motivated, fussy little lurcher I adopted, and someone has swapped in this GREEDY FOODMONSTER without my noticing...

EWWWWW He just shoved his tripy nose into my cleavage! I may need a shower now.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La la la sticks fingers in ears..............sand eels do not sound nice :sick01:

Where's your little holibob break Amy

Mindy - you need lemons :flowers:

I had to do my first updates session for the senior management team at the start of their meeting after the meeting the CEO came and said thank you and that after I'd left they all said that they'd never had such a laugh discussing serious issues before :biggrin: Have I mentioned I luffs my noo job yet :rolleyes:

Thanks :flowers: I know s*d all about guitars but I was pleased with the photos :)

I also know sod all about them but I was very aware that the one I wrapped around my ex's head was an extremely expensive top of the range guitar and his pride and joy :guitar: :devil:

what's that? :unsure:

A special pudding I used to be really good at making :wacko:

Mindy - you need lemons :flowers:

I had to do my first updates session for the senior management team at the start of their meeting after the meeting the CEO came and said thank you and that after I'd left they all said that they'd never had such a laugh discussing serious issues before :biggrin: Have I mentioned I luffs my noo job yet :rolleyes:

Yes Marian I know I need lemons :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So pleased you are enjoying your noo job :flowers:

Toblie is snoring like a snoring thing and his ear twitches at the same time as his snore :wub: :laugh:

Re guitars: surely you can use photos of them if you take from an angle where the logo is not visible?

We did wonder that but because guitarists would just "know" what it was anyway, I wasn't sure it would be permitted. Like a Porsche would still be instantly recognisable by many, even if you couldn't see the word Porsche on a photo :unsure: