UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missus Bejo - how are the girls today? :unsure: :GroupHug:

Daisy & Molly have gone back to school. I tried to get Emily a doctors appointment this morning but they can't see her until 4pm. She was up twice in the night because of the pains in her belly. She's having painkillers every four hours but after just two hours she's complaining it hurts again. She can't get comfortable. She's still got a temperature and still looks really pale. I'm worried about her :mecry: While we're at the doctors I'll get some more cream for Georgias mankiness. I've had to stop putting Betnovate on her hands because it's making her nails fall out but her hands are her worst affected areas so I don't know what else to do with her. My girls are broken :mecry:

Daisy & Molly have gone back to school. I tried to get Emily a doctors appointment this morning but they can't see her until 4pm. She was up twice in the night because of the pains in her belly. She's having painkillers every four hours but after just two hours she's complaining it hurts again. She can't get comfortable. She's still got a temperature and still looks really pale. I'm worried about her :mecry:

Appendicitis?

When I had that I had severe stomach pains and couldn't lie still. When the doc pressed on my right groin it was sore, but the constant pains were across my stomach, not down my side as is normal. The on call GP diagnosed food poisoning, four hours later the regular took one look at me and said ' appendicitis. Nothing I can do for it. We'll get you to hospital.'

The doctor she saw on Monday poked and prodded Emilys abdomen all over and Emily didn't flinch at all. She doubted it was appendicitis because she's been ill for over a week now and if it was that she would've been a lot worse. It still worries me though. It's not normal to have a temperature for over a week!

Oh poor Bejo girlies :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug: I'm glad that Daisy and Molly are feeling well enough to be back at school :flowers:

Please take care of you as well though :flowers: You're only just better yourself and losing sleep on top of running around after poorly children takes it right out of you :GroupHug:

Daisy & Molly have gone back to school. I tried to get Emily a doctors appointment this morning but they can't see her until 4pm. She was up twice in the night because of the pains in her belly. She's having painkillers every four hours but after just two hours she's complaining it hurts again. She can't get comfortable. She's still got a temperature and still looks really pale. I'm worried about her :mecry: While we're at the doctors I'll get some more cream for Georgias mankiness. I've had to stop putting Betnovate on her hands because it's making her nails fall out but her hands are her worst affected areas so I don't know what else to do with her. My girls are broken :mecry:

Poor Emily, hope she is feeling much better soon :GroupHug:

Re Georgia and her eczema, I've asked a few times if you've thought about taking her to see a Chinese medical practitioner, but am guessing you are not interested in trying that route? Not good that her nails are falling out :( I had eczema as a child - and still do a bit now - and empathise with her, it's not fun.

Poor Emily, hope she is feeling much better soon :GroupHug:

Re Georgia and her eczema, I've asked a few times if you've thought about taking her to see a Chinese medical practitioner, but am guessing you are not interested in trying that route? Not good that her nails are falling out :( I had eczema as a child - and still do a bit now - and empathise with her, it's not fun.

Mr Hazell wouldn't approve. Normally her eczema is under control but since she was ill it's gone mad and I can't get it reined in again.

Loving Sirius's outfit :laugh:

I have filled a skip, jet washed the decking and paving, installed a noo bird feeder and cleaned the kitchen windows. I'm knackered :rolleyes:

My noo feeder has attracted noo birds. So far I've had Chaffinches and a Goldfinch, neither of which have ever been here before :wub:

Afternoon

It's frrrr eezing today.

Loving Sirius's outfit. Hope mummybert knows what she's letting herself in for. :laugh:

Sorry to hear Emily is so poorly bless her. Hope the doc can diagnose today and help her out. Also hoping Georgia's eczema settles down again quickly. Must be horrible.

Happy Birthday and Gotcha to Archie & Beau. :wub: :wub:

Ange there are some new cards there I've not seen before. Love the one with the garden gate.

Loobie - sorry to hear the lad is still very poorly. :GroupHug:

I've just had some Rice Krispies and coffee and am about to tackle some accounts.

PhoebeJo...hopefully Georgia will grow out of her eczema, most children do..but my daughter never did. It still requires treatment, even though she's 43 now, and every spring and autumn it is particularly troublesome. Every time she had a cold or any illness it got ten times worse (and it was bad to start with!) and she spent at least three weeks every year in St. Thomas's Hospital in London, smothered in vile coal tar ointment and bandaged like a mummy! I did try the chinese herbal stuff..you put it in the bath, and its remarkably messy...and sadly it didn't help her, but it did help some children.

Mr Hazell wouldn't approve. Normally her eczema is under control but since she was ill it's gone mad and I can't get it reined in again.

That's a shame :( Rob wouldn't get a choice :laugh: I hope it calms down again soon. I'm not sure if there's a minimum age where you can use essential oils but I have heard that a little lavender oil diluted in a base oil can be helpful for eczema, I remember a friend suggesting it to someone and it really helped their sore hands very quickly. I don't know if it would be ok for a child as young as Georgia though in case she rubbed her eyes etc.?

I can remember having white cotton gloves to wear to bed which helped to soothe my hands. I think the cream went on first. Do you moisturise her hands when she's washed them? I wash my hands a lot and if I moisturise them it really helps them not get dry and cracked up. I use the Yaoh organic hemp seed oil moisturising cream for my face and hands.

I will send her Reiki if that's ok? And for Emily.

I'll shut up now :)

Loving Sirius's new "do" :laugh:

Ange there are some new cards there I've not seen before. Love the one with the garden gate.

They've all been on my site I think but I decided to give the shop ago in the hope it might reach more people :) Still have some more to add but have about a million photos to sort through :rolleyes: :laugh:

I have filled a skip, jet washed the decking and paving, installed a noo bird feeder and cleaned the kitchen windows. I'm knackered :rolleyes:

My noo feeder has attracted noo birds. So far I've had Chaffinches and a Goldfinch, neither of which have ever been here before :wub:

Time for a rest I think :laugh: We can't get any birds to come and use our feeder :( Might be something to do with the 3 hungry cats that sit underneath it :rolleyes:

Ange - I forgot to say earlier, Jacob would like to know if you are planning on offering a pack of cards with pics of Rob's guitars and amps on :rolleyes:

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Pets At Home I go. And shopping for doggy celebration food :biggrin: