UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

:flowers: thanks to suzeanna and spins for saying about the hernias. I've decided to let David [vet] make the decision when Izzies on the operating table!! If its only going to be a small job he can do it if not leave it alone. I cant decide which way to go so thought i'd pass the buck

Sounds like a very sensible plan to me :flowers:

I am taking the camera with me today to get a few shots of a special boy on his special day. Will start a thread for him when I come back :)

Hurrrrrrrrry upppppppppp :pinkie:

My son's friend is out of intensive care and into the high dependency unit now, he is still very poorly and has a 90% chance of having brain damage, his family are devastated

My youngest has managed to fracture his thumb :thumbsdown_still: and is out of the rugby tournament today, so is very sad

So sorry about son's friend :( and please give Liam a :GroupHug: from us

Oh who was that, I don't think I've spoken to anyone recently about Pets Passports. Happy to help though.

I'm not sure it was Pets Passports stuff, just general moving to France stuff :flowers: It was Kate from LL - she has my very special ex-foster boy Oojit (or Oojy-Poojy-Lemon Squoojy) :biggrin:

I have new Flora photos to upload :biggrin: There have not been Flora photos for a while and she had a lovely kill play session with the new toys this morning :rolleyes:

I also need to get to PAH today to purchase the cruncher toy things. Bran's cruncher will be his first birthday present tomorrow :wub: :wub: I can't believe he's going to be 1 whole year old :mecry:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have encountered the nastiest person I have ever had the misfortune to deal with on eBay. I left negative feedback because of the way an item was wrapped (the top had stuck to the stick bit of the baggie when it was put in the envelope, so when I cut the flap to open it, the item was damaged) and cos it smelled sweaty. When I contacted the seller they sent me a not very nice reply so I left negative feedback. The seller left the following for me :

SWEAT MUST HAVE BEEN FROM YOU DEAR OPENING A SIMPLE MAILING BAG WITH SCISSORS!!

Charming eh, I bet his/her mum must be so proud :rolleyes:

I'm not sure it was Pets Passports stuff, just general moving to France stuff :flowers: It was Kate from LL - she has my very special ex-foster boy Oojit (or Oojy-Poojy-Lemon Squoojy) :biggrin:

Just went and had a look at my LL pms and no wonder I didn't remember, we had discussions in March last year! Kate's bil had a house not far from us then and it was about pets passports. Have they moved there too now? I'll be spending the majority of June and quite a bit of August down there this year so if they are close it would be great to meet up with the lurchers!

:ohmy: :ohmy: Nice!!!

Just went and had a look at my LL pms and no wonder I didn't remember, we had discussions in March last year! Kate's bil had a house not far from us then and it was about pets passports. Have they moved there too now? I'll be spending the majority of June and quite a bit of August down there this year so if they are close it would be great to meet up with the lurchers!

Oops! Last year they were pet passporting the dogs in anticipation of a holiday in Bordeaux this year (I think they go next month) but in the last month or so her OH has been offered a job actually in France. I thought she'd spoken to you more recently, as she's not been on LL for a long time. Ah well, she only told me about it last night. They should be moving July/August time and I'm not sure exactly where they're going to be yet, but will let you know when I do :flowers:

This is "my" Oojit :wub:

Update.jpg

and this is Oojit with his handsome brother Benji (the tiger!) and my Bailey begging livercake off of his then daddy-to-be :biggrin:

Livercake1.jpg

I have encountered the nastiest person I have ever had the misfortune to deal with on eBay. I left negative feedback because of the way an item was wrapped (the top had stuck to the stick bit of the baggie when it was put in the envelope, so when I cut the flap to open it, the item was damaged) and cos it smelled sweaty. When I contacted the seller they sent me a not very nice reply so I left negative feedback. The seller left the following for me :

What a feckin :handjob

Oojit is a difficult boy to forget :wub:

For anyone remotely interested I have posted a birthday thread for Archie in doggie chat with photos of him and George :)

You make that sound so offhand :rolleyes: That picture of George is just wonderful and possibly the best photo I've ever seen of him :wub:

You know, sometimes, the ones who need us most are the ones who just come along when we're not actually looking. That's how Bumpy, Dolly and Wiggle ended up here :wink:

your telling me, Bumpy Pooch was with me for 9 months and soo nearly stayed

Princess Tessie came as an emergency after a manic weekend of rehoming (5 westies in total)

and never left.

Seems I'm a sucker for the girl westies as I could have failed with all of them :laugh: :laugh: